𝙰𝚁𝙲 𝙸 . 𝙸 : 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴

A/n I think I should really set a goal lol. I don't really expect anyone to read this but maybe 100 reads when it reaches chapter 10? By the way if you, some stranger reading, thank you for taking the time to read this hehehe,,,, ^^ 

Chan arrived right at the edge of the clouds of eden bridge. His hands slid down from something heavy. A man had held his hands, but he couldn't keep his legs steady.

"Greetings," the man said.

He flinched, inaudibly screaming. The features of his face resembled someone from the castle, a creepy guard?

But then pulled out his emergency rope and wrapped up the guy. He can't let anyone know he bought back a Sealandian, it would drive his neighbours nuts.

Yuchan started flapping his arms smoothly as he lifted the guy up, but it turns out that his weight is beyond expectation. So he dropped him immediately after a five minute flight. At that time, he read the sign written 'Garden of Stars district' and thin laughter went between his straight-formed lips.

Some angels still roam around the main road, so Chan walked and dragged the guy to the road behind the houses. The guy, whilst mouth closed, still tries to murmur words. A few of the angels pay a peek into where they we're, and Chan tried his best on hiding between the bushes.

"I told you to shut up!" he whispered onto the guy's ear. The guy nodded as he let his body weak.

Yet at the end, he arrived at a small white concrete. Not like in Sealandia, the structure does not vary from one architecture from another, a personal turn down for him honestly.

The angel creaked the door open. His body pushed to the inside, to a dark chilling room. Almost nothing in sight.

He shouldn't have trusted his cheeky little brother. His feet touch a hard texture. He didn't know how to stay balanced on the ground, so he slipped to the floor and a big boom hit the ground.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL ROOMMATE BESTIE MY LiFE," A boy popped out behind the sofa, yet turning on the lights The smell of cake decorates the room. A body laying on the ground almost made his roommate's heart skip a beat, "YUCHAN! WHAT THE HELL?? ARE YOU MURDERING SOMEONE?? DO YOU NEED MY HELP FOR A COVER-UP?"

"NO NO- BYEONGKWAN HEAR ME! SO LIKE- HE FOLLOWED ME FROM SEALANDIA AND I GOT SCARED SO LIKE I JUST TIED HIM UP! AND WHEN I RELEASED HIM, HE FELL ON THE FLOOR-"he screamed, shaking  up the body lying on the floor.

They flipped his body. The guy's eyes started to open. A clear jade iris, reflecting the lights from the roof. Byeongkwan released the cover on his mouth. A thin smile formed on his lips. For Chan, he is the most gorgeous creature he ever saw. His smooth skin dripped in water, with some old bruises here and there. A more desaturated blue tint of skin.

"DAMNNNN YOU'RE ATTRACTIVE AS FUCK!" Byeongkwan screamed.

"Thank you, you two are incredibly attractive as well," he said.

"Okay we can trust him since he's hot as fuck," Byeongkwan pulled the guy up onto the dining table, conciously knowing that Sealandians can't automatically walk on land- or at least on the book he and Chan read last week.

"I don't think that how it works, Byeongkwan," Chan sighed, but lets it slide off.

The three of them sat around the dining table, which is full of Byeongkwan's homemade cooks. For the guy, none of the food is remotely close to the food that he is familiarized with. Everything... Disgusting. Like one of the plates filled with fish in distinguishable form but cooked.

Byeongkwan prepared for the plates for the three of them. While the two grabbed a lot of things. Their utilities are also slightly weird. A trident shaped thing? He thought that it's a dangerous utility who can stab anyone. But the two angels seemed to be just fine putting them into their mouths.

"Right, back to the elephant in the room, who are you? What's your name? Why did you join me to teleport?" Chan said with a fake-intimidating voice, which made Byeongkwan make an effort to hold his laugh.

He opened his facemask, "Greetings, I am Prince LXXXI of Sealandia, and I joined you because I wanted to escape my horrendous kingdom. You may drop me by onto another place, but I beg you to never bring me back to the hell place I once called home,"

"What? What if your mother got worried? You know she easily gets worried!" Chan said.

"My mother is a monster, I beg you to never reunite me with the person that creates the most bruises to me,"

They remained in silence. Not knowing what to say. Chan reminisced to himself in shock, knowing the person he looks up to might be someone who destroys her own family. Looking at the scars that covers his body, he can't imagine the cruel things she  to him.

"Ah... sorry,"

The awkward silence continued on as they feast, why Junhee ate it in disgust, just because he's too hungry to hold it. He even tried to force himself with eating a fish's meat. It tastes like his worst nightmare, so he stopped eating it, and munched on the green cooked plants.

His throat suddenly felt dry, body shaken as his breath became rough. Even Chan flinched after the prince's hot skin touched his body. When Chan released the hug, he could see that Junhee's skin became more red and red.

"Prince guy... Are you alright?" Byeongkwan said from the table.

The prince gripped his face as his mouth tried to grasp air. His world felt like it has turned around. Everything is a blur.

"I... I need water..."