𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾 𝙸𝙸 : 𝙰𝚄𝚁𝙰

"You miss Chan and that little kid, don't you?" Hui asked

"Mhm..." Junhee flew at the top of the roof of their post.

Over a month passed since their mission to lurk in the depths of earth. Once again, Junhee and Hui partnered up. Both of them stay in a little building for angels who have temporary stay on earth, called 'posts'.

They will be able to go home after the chase of the prisoner escapee ended yesterday.

Hours passed by them enjoying the city's view and the presence of pitiful humans that can't look through them.

For who knows how many times the post received a pink envelope with stickers spread, and everyone knew it's directed to Junhee.

'To, Junhee

Hello!

I'm happy that you are fine! I hope you can come back soon, it's been a little bit empty : (

Firstly, Byeongkwan tried to dye his hair yellow- it didn't go great. He said, "I only have talent when I dye Junhee's hair!"

Mingyu is enjoying his pre-school but he doesn't have friends. He liked the learning part, but hates the friendship part like it's algebra. Our child is weird :/

Okay but that Soonyoung guy that once followed Byeongkwan home, I heard he's friends with you too? Yea I kinda made him Mingyu's babysitter but Mingyu likes him so much! He waits for my butt to be dragged out for missions so Byeongkwan, who's incapable of taking care of whatthefuck Mingyu needs to call Soonyoung! Man maybe we should make them the parents ( joke, don't get mad ples )

ALSO ALSO ALSO!!! I have a surprise when you go back,, you'll love it :D

JuST COME BACK pLEASE

Chan'

"I will not write back." Junhee took a deep breath, "since we're going back soon."

"Awww man I can't believe this mission is over, I love being here." Hui whined, leaning his head on the rooftop railings.

"Your missions without me are mostly on earth, and you'll get a lot more after this,"

"I hope I get more, earth is fun to be at."

"Do you love the earth as a whole, or do you love the connections you have with your human friend, or may I say, friends?"

Hui chuckled, never answering the question. But Junhee knows the answer. Because as the night thickened, and the people disappeared from bustling roads, Hui waved as he flew to the alleyway. An unclear shadow of a human appeared. Both now eaten by the far deep dark alleyway.

Even until last night, Hui never slept on the post. He stayed with his so-called human friend who he said could see angels.

That human sometimes slipped as a topic in their daily conversation. Junhee knew almost none, Hui always blurted vague details only.

The thing is it's nice that Hui has company on earth. He wished he had some too. He has his postmates too, but too busy with their own missions. Also, he has no idea how to connect closer with a lot of angels at a quick pace.

"Junhee, Hui, dinner is ready," someone opened the door, one of his postmates said. He looked around before noticing that the only one leaning on the railing was Junhee.

"Aish, that Hui little kid is disappearing early again?" she muttered, "I swear that kid has no respect! At least eat dinner with us in his last day."

"Didn't he say he is staying at his friends'?"

She sighed, "He probably has a human girlfriend or something, duh."

***

He came right when the sun rose. His body swinging lazy to the sides, black marks under his eyes. Did he even sleep last night? Junhee doubted it.

"You didn't sleep last night, what happened?"

Hui nodded and chuckled once again. Junhee understood as they walked up to the stairs that reached them to the rooftop. In the middle of the rooftop, lies an antenna rising up, emitting a loop of white light around it. The teleporter.

A pair of work partners will need to touch it and murmur a spell together, a light beam will shoot up right to the sky and teleport them up in the sky.

Then, the white light beam brought them in a speed even Junhee couldn't comprehend. It reminded him of Chan's flight from sea to sky.

The next second they arrived at the blank skies with clouds all around.

"Why does this thing doesn't teleport to land, wouldn't it be more practical?"

"Chan said it is because of 'budgeting problems'. Though I don't understand the meaning."

Hui facepalmed, "we're ethereal long-living creatures yet we still have economic limitations,"

Later, they landed on a gate with "CLOUDS OF EDEN GATE THREE" written at the top. The first thing that Junhee noticed was Chan, and he rushed to wrap his arms around Chan.

Byeongkwan chilled beside them with his bubblegum flavoured lollipop with Mingyu gazing around. But he detected something weird, something that he needed to make sure as he closed his eyes to focus more.

"Junhee did you fu-" Byeongkwan eyes noticed someone landing, "nevermind, it's from that Junhee's friend."

"Hm?"

"Child, you are kinda ten why are you fucking?" Byeongkwan whispered to run away from the to-be-lovebirds exchanging sweet words.

"None of your business, thank you very much, Mr.cupid."

"Yea, that's kinda... not the main problem... Byeongkwan opened his little bag and found a liquid in a mini bottle, handing it to Hui, "the problem is you need to cover the aura that you did impure actions with a devil. Cupids are sensitive with this aura. This will help you cover that aura from the cupids until the aura is gone by itself."

"Woah," Hui received the bottle, "thanks."

"Let's go home already!" Mingyu whined in the middle of four of them. 

--

Hello! The INTRO of ARC II is finally released! 

I finished editing for ARC I hehe...

( The amount of mistakes there is unbearable to my eyes, * cries * ) 

I hope its more readable now :") 

Enjoy, I hope ARC II is going to bemore enjoyable~