𝙰𝚁𝙲 𝙸 . 𝚇 - 𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙴

Happy birthday Stray Kids!!! Also Miroh is already two years WHAT??? Time doesn't make sense??? 

MY WATTPAD IS GETTING WORSE IT KEEPS LAGGING SORRY FOR THE SHORT AUTHOR NOTE

"Bitch, why are you taking so long!"

"I'm trying to think, duh!" Hui said. In front of him sets of wings. Two white ones. One crooked and one more with a softer shape. But then, the little bell on top of the door rang, showing two guys who held hands.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Junhee waved.

"Yea, it's fine. Not like I already made my decision on which to pick," Hui said.

Junhee's eyes dazzled by the interior. The smell of the room is vanilla, and everything created and carved by wood. Jazz music plays in the background. The place is gigantic, with cold chills from some kind of box-shaped machine.

For Chan, he's in a bad mood. Before his first day of being an angel started, they needed to claim wings first. From the whole week they can pick, Junhee decided to meet together with the Hui guy. He didn't know why he hated the Hui kid, really. Hui seems like a nice kid.

"Okay, hold up. So who are they??" Soonyoung gasped, "and damn, that pink hair guy. The human world would praise his beauty!"

Soonyoung leaned forward in a suggestive way, " Hey... Can I have your address~? So we can mail each other? Ya know, get to know each other,...closer? And maybe... we can...?"

"Eh?" Junhee jumped back in shock

Hui pointed out where Junhee and Chan's hands intertwined, and Soonyoung's shivers. Especially after Chan's cynical gaze towards him.

"Sorry, this is my ew, I hate to admit it, bestfriend, Soonyoung. He's more annoying the more you know him,"

"I'm Chan, and this is Junhee. Nice to meet someone who flirts with random strangers like that,"

Chan chuckled, while Hui dragged Soonyoung far away. Hui whispered in anger to Soonyoung.

Rounded wings and even sharp ones in the display, with a different variety of color. Every wing looked so elegant, so beautiful, Junhee could imagine he would get them soon enough.

He can't wait for that day to happen. Chan said that wings will grow more as he embarks on successful missions. He can't wait until it gets as big as Chan, or maybe more, to the point itself can wrap around his little Chan. And maybe they Chan can snuggle around his wings. Okay Chan and him don't have much difference in size, only his personal view of how cute can Chan be.

That thought made Junhee's cheeks lit up, and he tried his best to brush it off.

Without him noticing, a staff walked closer to them, "Welcome to the Soaring Auroras! The one and only best wing production and exhibition in the skies. Before I help you, may I see the license of the wing tournament from you, Mr?"

Junhee gave the license to the staff. Junhee remembered about that day. After enjoying drowning in a pond full of koi, they actually fell into slumber. When they opened their eyes again, there's no trace of sunlight. They did sprint back to the tournament building, to the extent of meeting Donghun by accident. Good thing Donghun had the license that Junhee should've taken during announcement.

"Ah, G-5... Awesome..." the staff murmured without noticing, "Ah, sorry for my unprofessionalism. My name is Kim Minji and I will assist you today. Are you currently searching wings near similar to him?"

"Hm?"

"It's just that best friends, siblings, and couples have an obsession with matching their wings lately... It's a growing trend,"

"Hmmmm...." Junhee then kept silent, thinking about the possibility of matching wings with Chan,

"Junhee..." Chan reached his shoulder, "you have to pick it on your own. What feels right. The most important part of wing picking is not the look, but you get that click. That click which makes you feel like flying is the most natural thing ever,"

Jun nodded. So he tried some wings first.

The employee stuck it on Junhee's back with some weird white powder on it. Wings aren't a part of Junhee's body, but at this point, it is.

"This wing will only attach to you for exactly twenty minutes. So now, give it a try,"

The first thing Chan teached Jun is how to fold wings. It's quite hard for Junhee and he's struggling to do it right. It bent a little, and he panicked. In the end his wings stretched out again. The next try, he tried to focus a bit more, and Junhee folded it quick.

But nothing felt right enough? It felt somehow kind of uncomfortable. It felt like an alienated part that's hard to move, like if a gigantic rock stacked on his back. It snatched his ability to grasp air, and yelled to the staff to take it off.

Switching from one wing to another, he found comfort in a pure-white wing, sharper than what's in Chan's back. It's not similar in any way with Chan, but that's what makes it more interesting.

It's not the similarity of two individuals, but about the difference of it that makes it so diverse and artistic. Creating a beautiful dynamic inbetween.

They adjusted their steps together to the rooftop, with a net around it . Some people with new wings fly, slow and with some tumbling, sometimes falling or swayed by the wind, and caught in the net.

Hui and Soonyoung stood across them, bickering at each other's face yet again.

"Pfft... Anti fire wings? You sure about that?" Soonyoung tried to hold his laughter.

Hui shook his head, "Come on, this is just my guts! Even if this wings end up useless, it's on me,"

Chan can't comprehend their yelling afterwards so he averts his gaze to Junhee.

Junhee struggled with unleashing his wings. It took a few minutes until his wings spread-opened, and when it happened even the wind pushed him. He tried to fight against it. Chan held his hands also, fluttering his wings. Junhee regained balance, as they walked forward and took a big leap.

Junhee is in the air, holding Chan tight as he could as he tried to flap his wings. A bit hard, a bit rigid. But he murmured to himself again.

"Forward, back, forward, back," Junhee blasted in laughter, "this is learning to walk all over again,"

Chan followed the laugh. A view of a giant building caught their eyes,some kind of grand castle- as big as Sealandia's palace. His new place to work and learn, the school for winged angels who's prepared to fight evil across sky, land and maybe... seas?

"Tell me a bit about this... classification thing? The thing with G-5... and all?"

"Well, we're classified into certain levels depending on your capability, and visuals are, um, a plus point. The G represents that you are a Guardian. And 5 is your level. The system itself has seven levels," Chan tilted his head onto Junhee, "Do you understand, Junnie?"

Junhee nodded. Actually, Hui has explained beforehand. He ran out of topic to talk to Chan and desperate to hear him ramble about stuff again.

"After this, what will be your goal, Junnie?" Chan asked, breaking his bubble of thoughts.

Junhee thought of it for a while. What does he want, really? All in his mind was happy scenarios.. with Chan? Question marks raise. But he understood.

" I want to live a happy life... with your companion... hmm... with Byeongkwan, maybe? Do my job as an angel, fight, and grow my wings so that it's large enough to cuddle you. That's all..."

Chan stayed silent. His thoughts rushed with imaginations of the future with Junhee, the thought of a big-winged Junhee snuggling on him! Oh god! His heartbeat can't take that.

While Junhee, he finally figured out what he wanted in life. A quite simple one, but he thinks, after years of torture and isolation, why would he not crave for that?

He knew, he deserved it.