𝙰𝚁𝙲 𝙸𝙸 . 𝙸𝙸 : 𝙼𝙴𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶

Hello! Welcome back and lets not sleep on Fromis_9's We Go. Enjoy~

After the morning sunrise did Chan dragged Junhee out of his bed. His suprise is ruined at yesterday's meeting to god which left him deeply dissapointed. But now he wants Junhee to look at it himself.

That is the newest addition on the city's district, filled with blue-haired beings running around with fluttering their scales on their hand and legs with their clothes. Some already learned how to walk, some still tumble their paths and help each other. There's no feeling of shame, angels have even interacted with them. Filled with buildings smelled fresh paint as Chan lead the way with their grips never released from each other.

Chan showed him the food stalls in the edge of the roads, treats Junhee was introduced mostly at big events like the wing's trial.

"Did they make sure nothing is made out of fish?" Junhee asked.

"Angels are sadly dumb enough to showcase seafood in the first days they came, but gladly not dumb enough to keep continuing after several major protests."

"You're kind are so intellectually pathetic, no offense." Junhee rolled his eyes.

Chan bursted out laughing, "No, you're right, we're dumbasses living lavish. Man should the fairies or vampires take over control of earth and humans."

Junhee chuckled as now they've continued deeper onto the district until in front of them are a building more gigantic than the others around. In front of them is a four-way intersection in the middle of it is a

They walked up the little steps to the building that doesn't seem to ever end. Even some blue-haired beings struggle and whine around them.

"Why would you put so many steps in a place where most of us hasn't learned to let our feet touch the ground?" Junhee complained as his face started to bathe in sweat, especially when the sun burns their back with no clouds around to give anyone a break.

But after that, they entered the door to feel the wind somehow hit their faces. A big cylinder aquarium rises high until Junhee has to look up. He could see a glassed circled roof right on top of the aquarium, and five balcony-like floors that have round-like doors close to each-other where people go in and out.

"Welcome to the portal center, Junhee." Chan said as his eyes sparkles as if a first visit, "they made portal capsules that is able to reach the edges of the Sealandia kingdom, and this is how we will go to Auberon."

Auberon. The mention of that name haunts Junhee. He has to head to touch the waters again, where his skin already outgrow it's comfort of touching. To Auberon, a name he'd hope he would left it in the past.

But he can't think of it now where Chan smiled brightly explaining the concept of the machinery behind teleportation.

Then his focus shifted on the pretty Sealandians. Round, cute, fluffy face, with pristine white skin. A wide smile and a soft-like child joy aura radiating from them, and how some of the angels started to chatter with them. How easy is it to blend into the society without mere judgement with a beauty like that, he wonders. Why does that feeling of craving for pretiness came again?

"Is it possible to wear makeup to make myself look more attractive?" Junhee blurted out suddenly, surely accidentaly. Because the worry and confusion in Chan's face is the least of what he wants.

"What do you mean?" Chan furrowed his eyebrows, "You're already so attractive that I could kiss you?!"

"Kiss me then?"

Chan huffed, "do you even remember what kissing is?"

"No."

"It's when you Is like if your lips, touches my skin. Usually in the cheeks or the lips,"

"Woah, try it!" Jun said in a jittery manner.

On that time Chan didn't know what got into him but when he really payed full focus on his lips. As he dragged him and Junhee to a darker egde of the room, far from anyone else, where Chan pulls Junhee's shirt until he gets closer and closer, and their breath started colliding.

"You sure this is okay for you?" Chan asked.

But Junhee just nodded. His heartbeat raced, he never felt so adrenaline filled as their lips almost touch each other.

"Uncle, why is mom and dad looking like they're gonna fight?"

Both of them bursted their bubble as they saw a little Migyu in the crowds, horrified, while he is surrounded by his classmates and a few adults holding their hands. All of them looked on their direction, including the passerby. Whispers, and confused yet disgusted face of them.

While Junhee didn't exactly understand the situation, Chan became flustered in red. He wanted to run, run from life, run from society at that point. He didn't know what came into him.

Byeongkwan released his grip from Mingyu's hand and move forward to escort both of them far away from the kids.

"What the hell in on both of your mind when you thought its a BRILLIANT idea to look like you two are making out at a public space?"he whispered in a low tone.

"Why are you here??!" Chan whispered-scream.

"I'm dragged by Soonyoung to volunteer pre-schooler's field trip, of course..."

Junhee suddenly went close to Byeongkwan and is aiming to kiss his cheeks. He thought that he would get a spark from kissing Byeongkwan like he did with Chan. But his feelings we're totally normal.

"CHAN! WHAT DID YOU TEACH HIM??" Byeongkwan got furious.

"Holup, let me explain!" Chan said as the others nodded, "so like- he told me everyone looked attractive so I told him back that he's so attractive that I could kiss him and he asked me to kiss him so yeah-"

"Was I interperting it wrong? If so, I am truly sorry, I thought that kissing meant complimenting that one is very attractive,"

"Ah, you haven't understand haven't you? But it's fine, just don't randomly kiss someone again, okay? By the way, thank you for acknowledging my attractiveness," Byeongkwan winked, creating some kind of fury coming out from Chan's heart.

Byeongkwan gazed around to the Sealandians, "talking about atractiveness, damn the cuties and the hotties everywhere. I mean... Oh look! That one looks like a cutie that Soonyoung would hit on!"

Junhee diverts his attention to the point where a boy just slightly younger than him with dark blue hair in the crowd. When the shiny jade eyes glanced over to their direction did Junhee's brain buzzed.

"Wait..." Junhee took a deep breath, "That's my brother."

"Oh?" the boy listens to Junhee's words as their jade eyes met, "BROOOOOOO!"

The boy sprinted at Junhee at an accelerating rate, wrapping his arms around Junhee as he twirls around. Then he hugged Junhee's body tight.

Junhee smiled. So wide. Tears hang in the edge of his eyes.