𝙰𝚁𝙲 𝙸 . 𝙸𝙸 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝚁𝚄𝚂𝚃

"You can stay here, you know?" Chan said, although he doubted if The Prince intentions are pure or just a facade of something more chaos-inducing.

But for now on how desperate The prince's tone is, he still unable to process the information; and his mother-like figure is actually someone to be frowned upon. Byeongkwan been silent the whole time, eating the whole cake because he forgot Chan despises tiramisu or he puposefully bought it for himself. 

The prince sips the last gallon of water they have in the house, "The mere problem is how can I be so sure about trusting both of you?"

Chan bit his lip. The one who should've pulled up a whole doubting detective show is himself.

"WhAy wouldn't yoo?" Byeongkwan said with his mouth full of cake.

"Both of you are angels," The prince said with a poker face, "In books I've read, and what some have told me, angels are like devils. Cunning, unloyal, unlawful, and egoistic,"

Chan slammed the table, causing a loud rumble of sounds from the plates and drinks, "Then why did you even bother to follow me in the first place!"

Byeongkwan pulled him down to sit back at the chair, while The Prince now shuts his mouth, twirling around the spoon and fork in the table.

"I had no choice, if I were to live there forever I would suffer more," The Prince said.

Another awkward silence occured. Chan tried to think of anything to say, to analyze The Prince's body. The bruises, which mostly look half-healed, spreaded across his body. So he turns to Byeongkwan who just finished eating.

"You, get that herb mix we got from Chris a few days ago," Chan pointed at the kitchen counter.

Byeongkwan shook his head, "But that's your birthday present and it's fucking expensi-"

Chan rolled his eyes, "It's MY birthday present so I can use it for whatever reason,"

With a deep breath, Byeongkwan reached for the counter, and throwed it right into Chan's arms. A transparent bottle of dried leaves pounded until it had a powder texture. Chan told, no, ordered The Prince to sit on the sofa. The prince is not ready again to get yelled by Chan, so he obeys. When he sits there, Chan started to mix the herbs into a clean plate with a bit of water. It creates a gooey, sticky texture Chan would describe like honey, but in a brown-red ish color.

Chan would brush it to the half-healed bruises, and it gives The Prince a chill like sensation on his skin. He loved it- it reminded him of how his brother heals his bruises. Chan really took the time to repeat the process of applying. Slowly, the bruise disappeared.

"Do- do you mind if I heal the ones inside your clothes? But if you will, of course," Chan looked down, too shy to meet The Prince's eyes.

"Well, if it's on my back, do you mind, then?"

"Sure,"

After that Chan opened the ribbon that ties around Junhee's waist, and pulls up his shirt. He let out a relieved sigh when there weren't too many bruises there. Until the clock strikes past 12, and Byeongkwan snores the loudest, even overlaying the owl's whistle, is the time Chan realized he'd use all the herbs to heal a stranger he has not trusted yet. Oh well.

"I hope that's enough for you to trust me,"

Junhee only nodded. But after that Chan didn't say any other words, but Junhee's shoulders became weighted with something warm. Turns out, Chan's eyes were shut. He didn't know what to do next, and he can't even properly move in this world without water.