𝙰𝚁𝙲 𝙸 . 𝚇𝙸 𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝚃 𝙸𝙲𝙴 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼

I've been thinking about a few things in my stories, and it's including aging up and down the characters and innacurate aging to fit the story better I hope you all don't mind !!!

Also this feels like kinda yET another filter chapter whoops but enjoy the amount of Soonyoung here !!!

lololol graduation exams be hitting like,, in less in a month?? Im so dead oh no. Rip my nonexistent update schedule :")

"So, you're trying to fly alone to school?" Chan said.

"I want to try, Hui will accompany me, so no need to worry," Junhee said.

"R- Right, take care. You already brought your drink, didn't you? How about pudding? And your sandwich...? And your pencil...? Notebooks?"

Junhee patted his bag, "At my bag,"

"Great, I hope you had a fun first day, Junnie," Chan hugged Junhee tight. He's almost teared up on how happy he is. He recalled the first day Junhee stood here. With no name, and not being able to walk straight. But now here he is, with his white wings stretched, a confident smile, a name, Park Junhee.

Hui slid from the sky and stall in front of Chan, with a hint of excitement. Both of them spread their wings and soar off, with a few tips-tumbles, a bit holding hands and back hugs. That irks Chan the wrong way.

Before Chan made a reckless move by stepping forward, Byeongkwan pulled his back, whispering out a "sttt..." to Chan's ear.

They took off together. Soared and disappeared afar. Chan pulled Byeongkwan's hands away from his skin, growling.

"You're jealous," Byeongkwan smirked.

Chan raised his eyebrows, "Why would I?"

"You like him,"

"How would you know?"

Byeongkwan dragged Chan into their house again, bursting in laughter, "ten years of friendship and this bitch is a cupid. Enough to know that you have a crush on him since-"

"You're saying that to just tease me!"

***

"You're twenty-four? I can't phantom that! You appear much younger!" Junhee shook his head, "I'm pretty jealous. coming from a thirty year old that appears like a grandfather here,"

"Everyone says that. But I'm positive that I'll eventually grow, or if not, eh.. I don't care anyways," Hui said, but then noticed a little loud, jumpy familiar angel striking their way.

"BITCHHH MY WEN JUNHUIIIII I BROKE THE FOREVER IN G4 CURSE!" Soonyoung flew and twirled Hui around.

"OH FUCK NOO I'LL BE IN A CLASS WITH A LOUD ASSHOLE,"

"LOOK AT THE MIRROR TO BITCH!"

The two busy with their own bubble, forgetting Junhee's existence. Junhee felt pushed out, falling down, and both of them are hard to grasp. They chatter about their daily lives and jokes reserved only to them.

He walked slower. Letting both Soonyoung and Hui's backs washed away by the amount of student's backs.

But Soonyoung took a peek back and let his gaze fall onto Junhee.

"Oh Junhee! Don't be so slow, we're gonna be late." Soonyoung grabbed Junhee's hand, letting him walk at the same pace as the two. "Oh also I'm sorry about the flirting incident awhile aback, okay?"

Junhee never understood what Soonyoung did, but all he muttered was, "It's fine,"

Aura of the halls decorated with whispers and uncomfortable stares to Junhee. With that, both moved closer to protect him from annoying mutters.