𝙰𝚁𝙲 𝙸 . 𝚅𝙸𝙸 - 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴

hELLO

Last update before exams hit me like a truck lmao so see you in 10 days after this ( or maybe Ill update mid exam omg i aM  bAdGiRL) 

Today is holidays yay but Ill need to learn all day after this ~

Sorry if this chapter seems rushed TT

ALSOOOO Wind Blows is art yes Im also falling in love with dREAMCATCHER

and Handong.  //cries //

Yes Im falling in love with three groups at the same time but no I havent properly stanned aNY OF THEM TT

edit WAIT OMG JUST REALIZED THIS BOOK IS AT 100 READS ?? THANKS YALL omg I cant believe I just noticed Im sorry TT

"WAKE UP!!" Chan shook Junhee's body. The clock ticks to five, which they will need to attend Junhee's angel trial in four hours.

After still staying still as a rock, Chan dragged him across the bed. With Junhee now half awake. They put him in a chair with hair dye ready on the table.

Yesterday, they created a mutual agreement to dye Junhee's hair. Or so Byeongkwan begged both to dye Junhee's hair in a hair color he foresee in his dreams a few nights ago. When Junhee nodded with his whole energy,and Chan had no more power as his voice left unheard.

The bleach, though, made Junhee eyes wide open. It pinched. But Junhee firing determination kept going. Chan prayed to Donghun- if a prayer like that is possible-it would work.

"Byeongkwan you better not ruin his hair," Chan growled.

"Why? You don't trust me... B- but we're best friends!" Byeongkwan muttered in a mocking way.

Chan rolled his eyes, "You always dye your hair in the salon, how could I trust you dying his hair?"

"I'm a natural, you'll see,"

Early morning, Byeongkwan dyed Junhee's hair while both tried to open their heavy eyes. For Junhee it kind of hurts, but he could hold it as he descended to his slumber.

After some rinse, Junhee stared at the mirror. Checking out himself with his fresh dyed pastel pink hair. He likes it, no, he loves it. He thinks his new color balances his features well. A breath of fresh air from the boring looking blue-hair.

"Bro- you slay that pink hair." Byeongkwan clapped right at the bathroom door which is completely open, "SEE? I AM TALENTED YOU KANG FUCKING YUCHAN,"

But for Chan, his head turned into him without an expression. Did Chan like it? Why is there no reaction? Why did he care so much how he presents himself in front of Chan? Does it matter much if Chan liked it?

Behind him, Chan appeared. His heart skipped a beat.

"You did not seem to like the pink hair," Junhee sighed.

"What? Why?"

"I don't know, you didn't react."

Chan bursted a little laughter as he hugged Junhee from the back, "I haven't even turned my head yet!"

"So.. you like it?" Jun asked.

"I... love it,"

To hide his scales, Byeongkwan used makeup yet again. With a damagedbeauty blender, Byeongkwan But then, Chan wanted to try.

Now Junhee's scales hidden, they all flee out of the house. That is of course, the third time Junhee expirienced the teleportation together with Chan, and now Byeongkwan also got his day off and joined. This time, he felt an intensity while holding Chan's hand. Once it felt so unfamiliar, now he actually adored the feeling of his hands slipping into Chan's.