𝙰𝚁𝙲 𝙸𝙸 . 𝙸𝚅 - 𝙰𝙳𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽

Hello!! OKAY A.C.E'S TEASER!! PICTURE!! IS!! MURDERING!! ME!! IM!! NOT!! OKAY!! Also Donghun purple hAIR and Sehyoon blue hair nO I AM CRYING. Im ready a.c.e pls slap me with a bop. 

AND!! ALSO!! PROMOTING!! LUCY AGAIN!! BECAUSE!! THEY CAME BACK AGAIN WITH A BOP WHOOOOOOOOOOP! ( Also onewe and n.flying ( last week)  had a comeback I was also gonna put it up there but then LUCY's cb hit me like a truck. I am filled with Kband joy this comeback season) please check their three bsides in their 'Gatcha!' single album, its really freaking good. Guaranteed no regrets. 

Lastly, we reached 500 reads!! Whoop whoop thank you very much guys!!

 okay now enjoy the chapter~

Another day where his mission to the sea got closer and closer, the tigher his breath feels.

"I forgot to ask, how did the dinner a few days ago go?" Junhee asked.

"Gr- great! Right Byeongkwan?" Chan looked at Byeongkwan who's focused yet again on the cheesy human romance in the television.

"'For Donghun's sake this is a dinner disaster!" Byeongkwan mocked with Chan's high tone, but seeing the chilling gaze of Chan, he tried to retract from his original response, "eh, good thing you skipped dinner. Food tastes shit."

"Jisung eats everything. So don't worry too much about the flavour." Junhee said, "Talking about Jisung, he told me yesterday he wanted to join us to Auberon, since he's been there a few times and he would love to guide us."

"T- that's nice!" Chan tried to force a cheerful tone, while already mentally cursing inside.

"You know you sound different when you lie right?" Junhee said as he sips the coffee Byeongkwan just made.

Chan tried to think of an answer. A good one. He panicked. He looked around, trying to grasp an idea of a coheret convincing sentence. For Donghun's sake his straightforward self is not used to lie in this miniscule scale, and even getting so easily exposed!

"I get it, you wanted this mission to be the two of us. Donghun picked this mission. For us. You as the mesengger and I as your protector, but a guide would be useful don't you think?" Junhee asked again. This time Chan only nodded. Sigh in relief, Chan thought Junhee would've said anything worse.

"Hm, I'll go to Jisung's house to talk about our mission. See you later, okay?"

Chan and Junhee waved their goodbyes before Junhee went out to spread his wings, forgotting to close the door which resulted in the auntumn breeze to enter inside the house.

For awhile it became quite silence, until Byeongkwan bursted in laughter. Mocking on the low effort on Chan's lie that got so easily exposed.

***

Clouds of Eden in a cold auntumn is intersting, chilly. Chan said it's normal for the leaves to fall and the breeze to greet him as cold as the waters. He's not used to it, honestly. Especially where Chan said there's a time where frozen water or 'snow' will fall. He had been leaving on such a heatful weather for the last sixth month that it felt weird to feel the same coldness again.

He landed not far from the district barriers, deciding to walk around before as he picks up some treats for Jisung along the way.

He'd step up to a building plastered in white with a lot of windows and balconies all around him. After the receptionist greeted him, he'd see the stairs and the wide transparent pipe next to each other. The pipe doesn't have a top, but it tilts up accord to the stairs. He would try to dive into the wide pipe and let his scales do the work as he swims switfly up to the pipe. A feeling he hasn't felt his skin into a while. But it does feel like home, warm, but with dark memories still able to linger to. His mother.

After a few floors did he pop out of the pipe. The sign in the wall wrote 'fourth floor'. He decided to walk using the chairs, his mere enemy.

After huffs and tired sweats, he finally reached the sixth floor. He runs around, seeing so many cramped doors and weirdly high numbers. 4417, 4418, and finally the door that wrote 4419!

Once he knocked, the door opens to a Jisung who had messy hair and pijamas. Plus the drowsy black lines under his eyes. He lets Junhee into his living room which fabrics and the other tools are scattered across the ground.

"Is this part of your idea to help us at Auberon?" Junhee asked as he sits in the sofa.

"Yep, I'm sewing you two a set of Auberon guard uniforms!" Jisung smiled, "Thank you for snooping Chan's measurement!"

"Ah yea, talking about Chan," Junhee took a deep breath, "did something happen at the dinner with Chan and Byeongkwan?"

"Nah, not really. Why?"

"Chan has been acting kind out of his own character ever since that dinner."

"Jun," he muttered sharp, "the kid you have with that Chan guy is just to fullfill the double caregiver role, right? Not any romantic ties between you two?"

"No?"

"Well, for now. I really think you should not be having romantic relationships with anyone yet. You're still new to this world, right? You have to learn about how people think first before actually commiting to more serious stuff, you know." Jisung acclaimed.

Junhee nodded, altough he little to no idea about what Jisung just muttered. He had bigger thought running in mind. It made him notice how the seconds kept ticking, how every heart beat slounds, how there's the buzzing noise from the rooms next to theirs.

"I know you're still scared to go to Auberon. I mean I was too, they once tried to murder the whole castle and you're the one who almost got killed." Jisung said as he rearrange the drapping of fabric in mannequin, " I know, it's hard. But Auberon has changed to a more peaceful teritorry, and I'll also be there for you."

"Their new leader is a fallen angel that's been adapted to breathe underwater! He's super duper hot and plus point, single!" Jisung chuckled, "but on a serious note, he might come off as cold and arrogant, but he's actually a really really sweet guy when you know him!"

Junhee smiled, "thank you."