𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚄𝙳𝙴 𝙸

Ah yes, Dun Dun Dance. My new obbsession. 

My favorite part is where the pink haired member said feel so hiGHHH like damn that hit really differently.

now enjoy~

Junhee tried to grasp the air again. But he found himself lying on his comfortable bed while tilting back to the window. The sun already disappeared, the pristine light of the full moon and dots of stars sprinkled onto the sky. A dream? His head heavy as he struggled to tilt more.

Chan pushed the door wider, with a soup held by his two hands, "you're awake right in time!"

He moved his body more but it pained him. He noticed the bruises spread across his arms. Most of them aren't deep, he sighs in relief. But that means all that wasn't a dream?

"He's awake?" another familiar sound ringed his ears.

"Yea, I think?" Byeongkwan said.

Donghun bursted in and in the back is Byeongkwan who stops next to the shocked Chan.

"Why did you let him in?" Chan whispered.

"Do you expect me to say no to a God? I'm no celeb like you, Bruh."

Donghun walked in front of his bed and bowed, "Ah, I should've noticed your jade eyes and blue hair, your highness, Prince Sealandia LXXXI. It is a pleasure to meet you!"

Junhee, hearing those words muttered, stared at Donghun with horror.

"Welcome, I hope being here has been a pleasure for you," Donghun smiled before he noticed Junhee, "you didn't think I would send you back to the sea don't you?"

Junhee bobs his head, not knowing whether to nod or shake with the statement Donghun just said.

"Oh silly, you will stay. You are too much of a treasure to be let go." Donghun muttered in a soft voice. 

𝙰𝚁𝙲 𝙸 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚂 : 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙷𝙴𝙳

With that I announce that ARC I of this story has been gladly come to an end.  The plan after this is to edit the mess in ARC I before jumping more to ARC II!

Thank you for reading this far! I hope the upcoming ARCs will bring more enjoyment!  See you later!