𝙰𝚁𝙲 𝙸𝙸 . 𝙸 - 𝚂𝙲𝙰𝚁

OH GOD I lost some progress because fuck my laptop and Im tired already I think I have put black mirror in the previous chapters ( or I haven't ????)  Yeah I don't remember it but yea black mirror slaps so there's no wrong in putting here again 

enjoy ~ 

Another day has started. When Junhee checked the clock, the long hands striked to seven. In which Chan left a note that he has a mission to attend. Rushing to get a bath, then ate breakfast from yesterday's leftover.

In the mirror outside the bathroom,he saw the reflection of Mingyu putting thick make-up on his face to cover his scars scattered around.

"Don't use thick makeup too often okay? You're still a kid and it could damage your skin," Junhee blurted.

"I would rather show them, honestly. Foundations are itchy and annoying," Mingyu sighed. "But everyone says only horrifying creatures have scars. Well, guess I'm one."

He tilts his head back to meet his eyes with Junhee's. "What do you think about scars?"

"I think scar should not be percieved as something horrid. It should be considered as something normal, it is part of your body and the reason for it's existence should not be judged in a ignorant way," Junhee smiled bitterly, "I've noticed that angels are obsessive of looks, and I don't think looks determine the quality of the whole person. So, you are not a horrifying creature."

"Thanks, Mr. Ju-" Mingyu pauses for a second, then tilts his head away.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Should I call you dad always?" Mingyu put away his face, "I feel awkward using Mr.Junhee..."

Junhee chuckles as he walks closer, ruffling Mingyu's hair, "As you wish,"

After that Junhee says his goodbyes as he stretches his wings out, and flaps his wings high to the blue sky. Leaving Mingyu alone with his foundation and beauty blender. Hesistantly, Mingyu backs away from the mirror to the kitchen counter. He's pretty sure Byeongkwan left the make-up remover around there earlier.

***

It's the first time in awhile that Junhee had landed again on the Main Head-Quarters building. In a second of stepping the halls, everyone's gaze lands towards. His blue hair and natural jade eyes, also he wore a short-sleeved T-shirt which showed a bit of his blue-colored scales.

Since the 'accident' in Soul Coronation, words spread like wildfire. He guesses that someone leaked out and whsipers spread little by little, before everyone eventually know.

He stepped in class, greeted with Soonyoung and Hui screamed at each other, before they noticed his presence and waved at them before having a seat. But the walk itself is a torture, every step closer to his seat he can hear whispers from the people sitting. Louder and louder. As if they actually want Junhee to listen to their voices talking about him.

In his chair, a post-it filled with insults greet him.

'You ugly fish, go back to the sea,'

Junhee smiled as he rips the paper apart, and sit at his table. Another post it note, on a diffrent color and a diffrent handwriting.

'Ever you think of coloring your weird blue hair again? It's gross on you, not that you're not gross in itself,,'

'ugly, old, sneaky fish. You will never be one of us.'

One more, and one more. Until the rips of paper piles up in his desk. He tries to breathe in and out to remain calm as the others try to hold their laugh seeing Junhee's frustation.