chapter two

t a e t a e - 1

I whispered against her ear. Her body shivered more than before. She shyly nodded, as I let go of the strand of her hair. Smirking, I tell her to come to my car.

My precious car.

As we both walked, side by side, I couldn't help but stare at the way she walked. Both of her hands clasped around behind her back walking like a child. She's really cute.

I shook my thoughts off. We both went inside of my car, starting it. Asking her address, looking at her. She stared at her phone, that was on her hands. She mumbled her address, but I could clearly understand it. Then I drove away.

The silence was comfortable, we didn't dared to talk. I would usually try to talk with the girl I hook up with or I don't even talk. I'm pretty cold, but girls like me, they just can't help it. Cherry is different, way different.

"So what's your name, Cherry?" I finally dared to start the conversation. In the corner of my eye, I could see her smiling, taking the strand of her hair and tucking it behind her earlobe.

"Yang Y/n, but it seems like you have already a name for me." She giggled, grabbing my attention. I could barely focus on the road.

What the fuck?

"What's your name?" Cherry asked, grabbing the hem of of her skirt. I think she noticed my weird glances.

"Kim Taehyung, call me whatever you like," I said without thinking twice. Seriously, I'm surprised. Why would I even let her give me a nickname? But she's too cute, and I also gave her a nickname.

"I'll call you Taetae?" She asked more like a question. I nodded, grinning slightly at the nickname. Nobody called me like that, so new and fresh.

We arrived at the front of her apartment. Cherry looked through the car's window, as she was kind of upset that we already arrived. She glanced at me, noticing that I was already staring her. She looks away shyly, taking off her seatbelt.

"Thank you for driving me home," She said, going out of the car. I actually didn't want her to go away but I have to be careful because her boyfriend might see us.

"Anything for you, Cherry," I said, making Y/n squeeze her thighs together. I noticed that small detail as I bit my bottom lip, feeling something growing in my pants.

"God, keep doing doing that, I might just take you and do it in the damn car," I said in a breathy voice. Slapping mentally myself, for talking like I'm so desperate. I looked up to see her face but it was only written confusion.

Is she innocent or acting?

"W-well, anyways, good night and thank you again."

"Good night to you too, Cherry. We'll meet again," I said. Cherry closed the door.

I stayed here, waiting for her to go home safely. I wonder who's her boyfriend. He's stupid for not taking care of her. She deserves way more than that fucker.

I feel like it's someone I knew, but I don't want to know. Looking up to see her apartment, I saw mine right beside hers.

Huh what?

I live next door? Next to her boyfriend? This is so fun, in a sarcastic way. This is bullshit. How am I supposed to take her out and do the shit, without her boyfriend noticing us?