chapter forty two

c h e r r y

tiny spice

Taehyung's plan was to bring me in his apartment room. I was really excited to go there to see how it looked like but plans change, sometimes too suddenly. When we arrived right in front of his place, he stopped me from walking any further.

He went in as I hear him swear before coming back out. He was holding, by the white strings, a small box. Jaw clenched, he locks the door and relax himself when he set his eyes on me. I smile, tilting my head in confusion.

"Loren messed up my room when I told him not to, his clothes are all over the places and I think Jennie's," He grumbled, putting his forehead on the door.

I touch his forearm, "Why isn't he at his house?"

"Well, I happen to have a spare room and at his home, it's just chaos again, that's what he said, so I let him crash at my apartment."

"Jennie's apartment then?"

"Don't even ask me, I really don't know what's going on in their heads and this fucker lied that it was actually his apartment and I was the guest. At least they're not sleeping on my fucking bed. Thank god," He said in relief.

"Let's go home," I whispered, holding his hand tightly. His eyes gaze at our intertwined fingers, before looking up to me. He nods, shrugging with a smile. "Next time, you make sure that you bring me on a day where Jennie knows that this isn't his apartment. She'll probably scold him."

He hums, tugging me slightly to start walking towards the elevator.

❣︎

"Every kind?" I laughed, opening the box that Taehyung bought for us to eat. "At least they're small, you can easily eat it in one bite."

"That's why I took them, I didn't know which kind you wanted so I've decided to just buy them all in those size," He replied, taking a sip of water. "Take note of which one you like, so next time I come back, I'll buy those."

Crawling my fingers towards his hand, he chuckles doing the same as we both intertwined our fingers together. He holds his gaze, I avoided, feeling overwhelmed. Taking a piece of cake, I quickly ate it, moaning at how good it was.

"Soooo good, god damn."

"Let me taste it," He replied, turning his body fully to me. I frowned, checking the box to see if there's another one.

"Sorry, there's—" My muffled voice soon got cut off by his lips pressed against mine. He wrapped his hand around my nape, pulling me towards his body, it went naturally like it meant our bodies to be glued.

His other thumb placed on my bottom lip, opening my mouth slightly as his tongue slides in my mouth smoothly. I turn my head to the side, letting him have more space.

Suddenly, he pulls back. I tried to catch my breath, putting my hand on my chest as I check him out. He smirks, wiping the corner of his mouth then licking it. Turning my head to side, I swear I felt my body burning so quickly that it made me a bit scared.

He gets on his feet, grabbing my body as by instinct, I wrap my arms and legs around him. He adjusted by putting his hands under my thighs. He squeezed it softly, teasing me. I kiss his neck and for the first time I heard him sigh in pleasure.

"Be patient, we're few step away from your room," He muttered as I continued to lay soft kisses on his tattooed neck. "You're not getting out of your room tonight, if you keep up like that."

"Lock me up," I whispered against his ear, nibbling his earlobe with my teeth, gingerly.

He puts me down gently on the bed, I leaned back on my elbows, I pressed both of my thighs together to at least have some friction. I couldn't see half of his face, even if he had his hair slicked back. He pulls his tie, letting it loosely around his neck before pushing me down on the bed. His long lashes fluttered down to my lips and he licked his lips, then he kissed me passionately, really, like it was the first time he kissed me.

Separating my thighs apart, he purposely pushes his hips to my core. Teasingly thrusting his hips, he unbuttons his shirt and drops it on the side. He holds his intimidating gaze on me, the lights weren't on and the outline of his body was shining since he didn't close to the door.

I wasn't breathing properly, my heart was beating so fast that I didn't even realized it when Taehyung touched my chest.

He chuckled, "I made you crazy already, hmm? We didn't even start."

Yes, I'm going crazy.

My pants were on my mid leg, along with my panty, as his cock slid so well on my folds. I was whimpering, closing my eyes shut, but still peeking to see what was happening.

"God, I missed you so much," He groaned, flexing his muscles when he leaned down to see my face. His scent, his words and everything was overwhelming me. I was so drown in pleasure that I didn't realized that Taehyung stopped.

"The bell," He said, glancing back.

"What about it?" I replied back, out of breath.

"Was someone supposed to be here?" He frowned, pulling his jeans up and loosely putting his shirt back. It took me a moment before I actually stand up to retrieve my clothes back.

I quickly check myself on the mirror to see that I wasn't in a mess a few seconds ago. Tae followed me, probably wondering who was coming tonight. I was confused as him.

Opening the door in one swift moment, the cold wind entered the house and I see my little brother, Jungwon, standing in front of me with his suitcase.

He smiles, getting inside the house. "Y/n, I missed you so much!" He faked sobbed, hugging me tightly.

"I missed you too, Jungwon," I giggled, caressing his hair. "I thought you'll be coming over after Christmas?"

He shrugs, taking off his jacket and hanging it beside the doorframe. "I'm tired, honestly. When you come over, I'm always so happy because that's one of the few times you... come... over. Who the hell is that?!" He yelled, pointing at the man behind me.

"My boyfriend, Taehyung and this is my little brother, Jungwon, who's spending the week with us."

"Two weeks to be precise," He says. That's when I notice Taehyung's face, mouth slightly parted, unbelief written all over his face. "God, sorry that I stopped you guys from having sex."

"Jungwon!" I yelled, blushing at his sudden comment.

"What?" He said in a bored tone. "Look, he's even shooting arrows with his eyes."

Taehyung simply crossed his arms, "If banging her is a way to get you out of his house, I would do it."

I sighed, "Bunch of immature kids. Jungwon just go to your room."

Jungwon shrugs, grasping the handle of his suitcase, dragging it behind him. He abruptly stopped, to say something, "I won't even let you kiss her."

"You little shit," Taehyung muttered, unable to grasp his arm in time as he successfully ran away to his room. "Two fucking weeks with that kid?"

"I'm sure you'll be fine," I smiled. "He's old enough to get out to explore this place. He won't really be with us all the time."

He sighs, "I just hope he won't disturb us, that's all."

"Don't worry, I will!" Jungwon screamed.

I laughed, feeling that this was going to be the best winter break that I'll have.