chapter three

t a e t a e - 2

1 hour and a half has already passed. I was dozing in the car, blasting songs to keep me awake. But it surely wasn't working. This might be the first time I'm getting bored.

I always glanced at the building to see if she was coming, but no sign of her. With this time getting mostly wasted, I made some theories. She's taking a bag with her, with pink pointy shoes and she's at a fancy place.

This only could mean she's a ballerina.

It totally fits her. Graceful, cute and light. The perfect hobby for her.

I tapped my finger on the steering wheel, vigorously. I wish she could say to her teacher that I was here waiting, but I knew she wouldn't do that.

Then, I received a call, my phone vibrated in the back of my jeans. I took it out, as the name of my best friend was written on the screen. The first call of the day, I frowned.

"Bro, I'm sorry to disturb you on your day off but there's this bitch keep bugging me to call you since you didn't answer her phone calls," Yugyeom, my best friend, said, talking to the girl who was beside him. I sighed annoyingly, hearing a female voice right after my best friend's voice.

"I didn't receive any calls, Yugyeom," I said through gritted teeth, rubbing my temple in annoyance. My best friend stayed silent for a moment before he screamed to the girl again.

"You fucking lied!" Yugyeom yelled. Also, I could hear a distant scream, almost making my ear bleed to the squeak of her voice.

"I didn't fucking lie, he's the liar!" The girl screamed, making me roll my eyes when I knew who the girl was.

She was a one night stand. Who thought that she'll be that attached to me?

"Please, I beg you— Fucking bitch, I'm talking to him, please shut the hell up!" Yugyeom and the girl were currently fighting. I just cut the call, texting him that I'll come in half a hour.

I groaned, putting my head on the seat.

That's one negative point, being handsome and being good in bed. Girls will be like a magnant.

The car's door suddenly opened, making me turn my head. I have her a small tiny smile as I start the car. I glanced to see her all all sweaty as she put her seatbelt on.

"What did you do in there?" I asked, keeping an eye on the road. I could her heavy breathing as she smiled. I took a quick glimpse of her. My jaw tighten again, this is too hard for me.

I saw how her chest goes up and down, sweat was dripping form her forehead. She took her water bottle, drinking it in one shot.

The simplest action makes me hard.

"I danced," Cherry chirped happily, before putting the empty bottle in her bag. I stoped the car when the light was red. My head turning sideways to see her.

"Dancer like I thought." She nodded with a proud smile, looking at the road. Her head looking at me and to her right, I guess she noticed that we're going somewhere else.

"If you don't mind, I need to check on something and then we'll go grab something to eat," I suggest, hoping that she would accept my offer. There was a silence before she nodded.

❣︎

"Do you want to come inside?" I asked before going out of the car.

We were in front of my tattoo shop. I wasn't the only one there. My amazing stupid friends supported me, so they agreed to work with me.

I could see curiosity in her big doe eyes. Her head popped out of the car window to check the outside of the shop. It was dark, it's normal a girl like her would be a little frightened. The thing is she agreed to come in, with me.

As we went in, I noticed how Cherry was mesmerized about the way it looked inside. The interior of the shop was beautiful. So different form the outside. As Cherry was exploring the inside, I told her to stay there, as I'm going to see the problem.

When I turned around, I saw both of them. A annoyed looking Yugyeom and a smiling yet angry girl. She looked behind me to see Cherry, which pissed her even more.

"Who the fuck is that?" She asked in her annoying voice. I rolled my eyes, feeling the urge to slap her. Yugyeom also looked behind me to see Cherry.

"Sugar?" Yugyeom said curiously. Y/n turned around and waved at him. He smiled going to her.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n smiled, pointing towards me.

"He told me that he got important business to do. I guess this is the business," She said, scratching the back of her neck. Yugyeom nodded and continued talking with her.

Argh I don't like her talking with him so happily. She should be talking with me right now, because of this bitch. No, let her do whatever she wants. Who cares? But it still annoys the fuck out of me.

"Okay, I remember you but I don't know your name, I don't know why are you here or why you want me to see me, but I don't fucking care. Now leave," I said pointing to the door, the girl was burning in fire. She glared at Y/n before stomping her way to the door.

I turned around to see their backs, with Y/n's short skirt. I glanced behind me to see my other friend, checking her out. I glared at him, making him look down and continue his work.

Clearing my throat, Cherry and Yugyeom turned around.

"It's your tattoo shop, right?" I nodded. Glancing to Yugyeom, I just wanted to take her out before they talk again.

"Are you still up to grab something to eat or?"

"Yeah, I'm still in," She said, clasping both of her hands. She looked beside her and then me. She had that look of being guilty for leaving Yugyeom here. He looked at me as I gave him a sharp look. He chuckled nervously before pushing Cherry beside me.

Her arm brushed against mine, feeling a type of weird thing inside of me. She pouted, receiving a heartfelt laugh from Yugyeom. I wish I was like him. To make the ones I like, I mean the ones I know to feel comfortable around me.

"Maybe next time, Sugar, but now I have some work to do. Thank you for your concern, both of you have some fun and get to know each other, mm?" Yugyeom said, waving at both of us before he continued his work. We both looked at each other before entering, again, in the car.