chapter thirteen

t a e t a e

I'm sure that I'm never going to forget what I did to her. My actions that comes with my 'father' is unbelievable. It can control me in seconds.

Glancing once more at her house, I left directly to our spot. Her eyes were watery. She was trying to stay strong. Why don't she fight back? Why didn't she tell me that what I did was wrong?

Worst of all, why didn't she told me that I was too much too handle?

A honk could be heard behind my car, I shook my head, driving straight. She's stuck in my mind now. I thought she'll be a distraction but she's not. She's a drug now.

I want to hold her so much, tell her everything, spend my time with her, and just cuddle. No fucking, no nothing of that shit. No joints and drinks.

Just me and her.

Am I falling for her? No, it can't be. I grasp my chest, wanting to feel my heartbeat. I could feel it, it was going to fast. This can't be happening.

I'll hurt her at the end. That's just me, I hurt people. As if she have feelings for me. I'll try to throw away these shitty feelings of mine and just replace them with nothing.

Arriving at our spot, which is behind an abandoned high school. It was creepy like place, that's why we chose that. Also, this was our high school. Which holds so many memories that only I and my friends could describe.

Yugyeom was waving at me like a crazy person. Loren was looking straight at me. Baekhyun was smoking with a smile. He's high, I'm sure of that.

I join them, grabbing a chair and sat on it.

"That was my chair, dickhead," Yugyeom yelled, pulling another chair and sat right beside me. I took a joint, placing it on my lips.

Something was off with this joint, but I shrugged it off. My illusions and me are getting on my nerves.

"Stop with that bullshit nickname," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Well that's your name. It defines you perfectly." I hummed confusingly. Turning my head to Loren, he was already looking at me with dead eyes.

What's his problem?

I leaned on my chair, watching him carefully. Like I said before, I did nothing wrong. I hung out with Cherry today, well half of the day. Yesterday we fuck. I didn't even texted them, so in my point of view, I did nothing.

He sighed, putting his bottle down. "You got to stop this friends of benefits with Y/n."

"That's my problem, who are you to command me shit?" I scowled, frowning in madness.

"You're going to break her heart at the end. When are you going to tell her the truth that she was a bet, what will she feel? She'll feel betrayed, no?"

"Yes, but that's her problem that she fell for me. And plus, how can you know she's in love with me? How can you be so sincere about that? I'll break this relationship in two weeks max." I ended, while Loren pursed his lips, backing off.

He's right though.

"You never did friends with benefits with any girl. Don't you think that you're falling for her? We noticed your behavior, Taehyung," Baekhyun says now.

I threw my joint on the ground, crossing my arms. I glanced at Yugyeom, who seems to have fun.

"I never changed and I never will."

"Oh yeah? The amount of alcohol you drink decreased. You used to drink 3 to 4 bottles in a day. Now you barely touch them, in a pace of two weeks of spending time with her. Those joints also, your hands are barely twitching."

I took a look of my hands, it's true, my hands are not twitching. It doesn't mean that I'm falling for her. What's wrong with these people?

"Fuck it with all of your theories. She's just a distraction, and I guess it's working."

Silence fell. Everything was tensed. I peeked every single one of them, slowly. Yugyeom was scrolling down on his phone, with a bottle in another hand. Baekhyun was sighing like an old depressed guy. When I looked at Loren, he was already staring at me, more like glaring at me. I gulped down my saliva, feeling something bad is going to happen.

I can't never do things alone, especially this guy. He's the oldest, the strict brother of the group. When I was young, like a teenager, I used to runaway from home, he takes care of me, most of the time. I have a little sister and a single mother. I feel bad for her to have a bad and irresponsible kid like me.

The next thing was Loren grasping my collar. My lips trembled, he never laid a finger on me. What the fuck is his problem?

"You better make things right with her. That girl is making a great impact on you and let her do that. I want the old you," He begged. I stared at him, while he shook my collar vigorously.

"The old me?" I scoffed, glancing to the side. "He's already gone. Stick with the me from now, the old me was weak and a scaredy-cat."

He finally lets my collar alone. I dust the invisible dust on me, as I glared at him. "I'm going to leave."

"Yeah, leave, like you do all the time," Loren spits, going back to his seat.

"Fuck you, Loren. I don't give a damn about how you care about girls, she's my problem, not yours. So, yeah I'll leave."

Fuck him, he's so fucking right. I shouldn't break her heart. I should cheeriest it not throwing it away like a used toy.

She's different... I just like that sparkle about her. My sparkle, mine.