chapter seventeen

t a e t a e

"Sheesh, something is totally off," Yugyeom stated, looking at me with the weirdest look. I cross my arms, walking towards Uni. They both follow me, Minho wasn't here, I noticed and wonder why.

"I know right? He's early on a Monday, fucking Monday, man!" Baekhyun agreed with with the other. I ignored them, going towards my locker.

Today is probably the best day, since I only have one class, which is my favorite, physics.

But now, the boys and I are going to hang out at a club, especially going to gamble. I love it, some times I like to waste my time on things like these. Im not a addict but it can get out of hand. So that's why im bringing Y/n, so I don't get too into it.

I turned around, closing my locker. They were still gossiping about me, being another guy all of a sudden. Pathetic. I put my hand on Yugyeom's shoulder to make him stop. They stopped, finally giving me attention.

"Have you guys seen Ch- Y/n?" I asked. A small smile tugged on their lips before Yugyeom answered.

Yugyeom's head turned around, looking directly at the entrance. "Yeah, she's with Jennie, outside."

I thanked him, going outside once again. Surprising, I never thanked someone, not even my friends. I shook my head before my legs were moving on their own, rushing their way to her. I really want her to come, no reason at all, just for fun.

The cold breeze hit my face, students were still chattering and sitting on the grass waiting for their class to begin soon. I had to wait till 11, but it's only 9. I wondered when was Cherry's class. I want to know her full schedule.

I spot her with Jennie, they were sitting on the bench, talking and laughing at the same time. Yugyeom came behind me as well as Baekhyun, they both had confused face. Yugyeom kept asking me the same question : "What are you going to do?" I ignored him by changing subjects.

I turned around, telling both of them to not move from their spot. I know they'll make more theories if I told them that I was going to invite Cherry on our hang out, which could lead to rumours since a guy named Yugyeom is the most talkative guy in the entire Uni.

"Either way, I'm going to find out what you told her!" He screamed as I walked away from them. His voice was the most annoying, I mean Yugyeom's.

Walking directly to her, her head turned to me with a huge smile. She waved her hand as I did the same but lazily. I got to put my act, I shouldn't show her that I'm excited to see her. That's Kim Taehyung is ; cold, harsh and emotionless.

It should be simple. Ask her out... in a friendly way.

I stopped on my tracks right in front of her. Jennie greeted me before getting up from the bench.

"Where are you going?" Cherry asked. I glanced beside me to hear Jennie's response. She is hot and her clothing was quite revealing. I did hook up with her once, we were both high so it was even.

Jennie chuckled heartily, which was new for me. She usually laugh like a psycho with her slutty friends. She changed in a good way. "Do you really think this guy would let me hear your conversation? No. He even came to you not the other way around. Must be important."

True. I never really went to someone to say something. Jennie waved at both of us before Cherry patted a sit beside her. I gladly accepted and sat a little closer to her.

I saw her cheeks turning into a red colour, which was normal for me to see. Cherry was wearing a light pink coloured hoodie with a ripped black jeans. So simple and elegant. Her hair flowed with the wind. She had to grabbed them and tie them with a pink laced ribbon to make a ponytail. I was watching her every move. She was so delicate in everything she does.

Ah, like she did yesterday night.

She pressed her hand against the bench before turning her head to look at me with a small smile. I was staring at her in awe, but nothing was written on my face. All I do was to think.

"Are you okay, TaeTae?" She murmured worriedly. Damn, I love that nickname. How can she be so cute and so hot at the same time? This girl is something.

I gazed at the tree that was on my left to change the view. I nodded, rubbing my thigh with my right hand. Nervous for asking a shitty invitation.

I'm totally changing and I don't like it.

"Come to our hang out in the local club, next Friday."

"Okay," She said cutely. I bit my inside cheek from preventing to kiss those pouty lips. My mouth felt so dry all of a sudden.

"We're going to drink?"

"Not only that but gamble too. When's is your class?" I asked her. My eyes trailed down to her neck, smooth and silky. I just want to grab her by her neck and tell her that she's mine to savour, to pleasure- God what am I thinking?

Am I that horny?

I look down to my jeans. My boner started to hurt by the tightness of my jeans and boxer. I got horny because of her neck and lips. This is ridiculous.

"At 11:30, why?"

I scooted closer to her, making our bodies touch. Glancing in every way, there wasn't much students and none of them were looking at us. I gently touch her shoulder, pressing my lips against her ear.

"'M gonna fuck you."