chapter fourteen

c h e r r y

After taking a good warm bath. I went straight to my room without going to eat, even though I was really hungry.

Jumping on my bed, also taking my laptop with me, I prepared myself a movie night. I wasn't in the mood to do my work for tomorrow, plus it wasn't that important. The finals are in a month.

There wasn't much movies that were I interesting. I dislike horror or action. I'm more into romantic movies, not erotic ones. I mean Taehyung would have watched a lot of them.

Why am I thinking about him?

He hurt me, without realizing which is even worse. I don't hate him. I just need time for myself. Everything happened so quickly. I met Taehyung two weeks ago? I think.. and I'm already friends with benefits.

Way to go, Y/n!

Never mind, I'll stick with doing my stupid work. It seems that I watched every single movie that exits. Probably should watch other movie and not stick with the same.

The door bell rang, suddenly when I was in my thoughts. Who could it be? I checked the time, it was 10 o'clock. I never had visitors at this hour in my entire life.

I tossed my laptop on the other side of bed, carefully. Making my way to the entrance, I tried to see behind the door. There were small windows on the door for decoration.

It was one tall man. I started to shiver. He might be a stalker, a serial killer or even the police man.

I'm probably over reacting. Right?

I opened the door, peeking in the small crack in between. I slowly looked up to see that same dirty blond haired man.

Taehyung.

I gulped down the lump in my throat. I'm suddenly getting nervous, for nothing. What is this feeling? Excitement? Happy? My heartbeat accelerate by itself.

He finally turned around, with no smile like the usual. His eyes showed happiness. I could have that, at least.

"Can I come in?" He asked, with a low voice. I nodded, opening the door a little wider for him to enter.

I asked him for any beverage, but he declined. He smelled like weed and alcohol. I scrunched my nose because of the strong smell. He'll never stop. I really wonder the reason why he does that.

He surely noticed my expression, because he started to smell his own shirt. Even he was disgusted by his own scent.

"I smell like shit, don't I?" He blurted out like he red my mind. Well, he actually saw my face, but still.

What happens next made my face redden. He was taking off his shirt like I wasn't there in front of his face.

Umm hello, sir?

"Can I wash this, it will take like 20 minutes. With that I can talk with you." I nodded, showing him the way. How am I supposed to survive for 20 minutes with his bared chest?

I screamed mentally, with clenched fists. I put his shirt in the washing machine, and put the timer on. When I turned around, he wasn't there.

I walked out of the room, to see him sitting on the couch, rolling his thumbs nervously. Is he finally telling his story? I really want to know.

On my tippy toes, I quietly went to sit on the couch next to him, leaving a huge space in between us. His huge hand took a seat in the center. Well, I would sit beside him if he didn't put his hand.

I look straight, examining the blank screened television. Maybe I should put something on, to lighten this horrible silence.

As I was about to grab the remote that was on the coffee table, he scooted next to me. We were just inches apart. Nervously glancing at him, he was looking at my left arm.

Frowning, my head went directly on my most likely injured arm. It was wrapped in a bandage. I chuckle nervously, trying to cover my arm with my top. It wasn't any use because he gently grabbed my hand, putting it on his lap. He was caressing it lightly.

I was trying to tell him to let go, but he wasn't listening to one tiny bit of what I'm saying. The truth is, I'm liking this side of him. Gentle and soft.

"Did I hurt you badly?" He cooed, like he hurt some kind of teddy bear. I blinked several times, never seeing this side of him.

I shook my head. "It was just slightly bleeding when I got home. You should probably cut your nails, if something like this happens again."

"Why are you lying? I hurt you, just say it truthfully. It's my first time, doing this on a girl, that I care." His expressions were like a roller coaster, just today though.

First thing he was sad, then he's furious and sad again. I can't never understand this guy. Also, he just said that he cares about me. I felt myself smiling like an idiot.

He other hand went on my right arm, pulling me in his embrace. I snuggled closer to him, wanting to feel his warmth. This is a very confusing relationship. It feels so real, but it isn't.

Just an illusion.

Accidentally, his right hand touched my right breast, putting me in a difficult situation because I just moaned. Fuck me and my sensitivity. I covered my mouth with both hands. I shot my widen eyes at him as he was looking at me with the same expression.

"Did you just moaned? Even if I didn't heard correctly, that definitely turned me on."