chapter thirty six

y / n

"You look so hot, sexy, beautiful and—"

"Thank you, so do you," I cut her because I know she was going to continue talking if I don't stop her. She loved giving compliments especially to me, or maybe she's just being sarcastic, which I will never know.

Jennie looks over the window and gasps. I also look out and saw Lucas' car and him being out. He was checking himself in the window of the car. God, he never changed. Always checking if he's okay.

We both grab each other's phone and made our way downstairs. I didn't forget to lock the door. When I turned around, Jennie was observing Lucas who was nervously waking beside the car.

"He's too neat," She says, pointing his shirt that was almost buttoned completely.

"Let him be, he doesn't like to be too bad boy."

She scoffed, "I don't think so, he was literally naked in your FaceTime and that's not good boy behaviour. I'm going to change or else he'll be alone in the party."

Jennie marches towards Lucas who was still thinking outer space. I walked behind her with a sigh.

He finally looks at us with a smile and with a small wave. I waved back as Jennie just stared up at him. She was smaller that me and imagine beside this guy, she looks even smaller.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Hey!"

Jennie ran her fingers through his hair on her tippy toes. Lucas just looks at me with eyes pleading me to pull her away. I just silently laugh as he groans.

Then, she unbuttoned his shirt until we both could see his chest. She takes a step back finger giving him a thumbs up. Lucas gulps and turns around to see himself.

"You know, I took time doing my hair."

"You're going to a party. You're not going to meet your girlfriend's parents," She says, entering the car in backseat.

"Did I really look stupid?" He asks, opening the door for me.

"She's used to guys that look bad boy-ish. But don't worry, you look good," I reassured him as he gives me a nod.

"You look beautiful as always," He smiles, closing the door before I could even react. Jennie wasn't even listening, she was using her phone, scrolling down on it.

Thank god she didn't. She would literally tried to set me up with him for the whole night because she thinks that this guy likes me. Which I really dont believe because he's too nice. He'll compliment anyone or anything.

Jennie shares the address as Lucas starts the car, listening to the directions. I'm sitting here, looking out at the sky and wondering if Taehyung's coming. If he did, I'll be hiding anywhere or avoiding him. I'll kiss Lucas if it's that the case, which is not going to happen for sure. He's going to be plan Z.

The sky turned black quickly as the time passed. The houses of the road where Yugyeom lived was pretty decent. He got a nice house and a nice neighborhood. I just don't know how to face him.

I search for his house when I see colourful lights out of the windows. People were talking in front of the house and that's when I knew we've arrived a little too late.