chapter eleven

t a e t a e

I opened my eyes slowly. The first thing I noticed was that I wasn't in my room. My hands are wrapped around Cherry's waist. Her body was pressed against mine, I could only see her silky black hair. My hand went to touch her hair.

I shifted my gaze when I saw that we were naked, completely. Our legs were tangled. It's like waking up to your lover on a Sunday morning. But the only thing she wasn't my girlfriend, she is my friend.

Suddenly, her body shivered, I unintentionally pulled her closer. My body wasn't the best at being warm, but I tried my best. I gently put my hand behind her back, rubbing it slowly as her head lift up.

She was waking up.

I closed my eyes, pretending to sleep. I can't show her my affection towards her. I can't. I felt her body move and sitting on the bed. I could feel her breath on my face. Her hand went on my hair and caressing it gently. I can really just sleep again with her in my arms.

"TaeTae, wake up, it's 9 a.m.," She whispered. I groaned, turning around, pushing my face in her scented pillow. Everything smells like her. I like this scent. I want more of it.

She giggled, turning me around with force. I opened my eyes once again. I can see her naked chest down to her legs. The sun hit perfectly her outlines, she was an angel or was I seeing things?

Placing a hand on my forehead, I gazed her face. She was smiling so widely at me, her eyes widen when she realized that we were naked. Grabbing the bed sheet quickly, she covered herself.

"Dance class?" She nodded, with a pout.

"I don't want to go," She whined, falling on her back and looking at the ceiling with me. I checked her secretly, seeing how beautiful she is. I hovered over here, as she gasp in surprise.

"Then don't go, tell her you have important stuff to do," I whispered, kissing her lips. Her arms wrapped around neck, nodding slowly at my statement.

"What do you want to do, today?" She asked, looking straight in my eyes. I shrugged, pulling away from her.

I sat on the bed, and she did the same. Crossing her arms and also huffing at the same time, she takes the blanket, wrapping it around her body. She gets out of the bed and standing there.

"Where are you going?" I asked, not being bothered of showing her my naked body. Her cheeks flushed into a bright red when her eyes lowered down. She looks away, touching her cheeks.

"I'm going to my class since we're doing nothing," Cherry annoyingly said. She shuts her mouth, going to the bathroom and closing it loudly.

If that's what she wants to do, then I'm not stopping her. I lazily took back my thrown clothes and worn them. I threw myself back on the bed, my face on the pillow. Taking my phone out, I saw a bunch of messages left for me. I wonder what's happening.

Scrolling down at the list of messages I have, they were all from the group chat. My friends'. Not with Jennie and Cherry.

They were spamming even more when they finally noticed I was online.

Yugyeom :
You're late for work, and because of you I have to wake up early and take your shift, dickhead

: TaeTae
Thanks, I slept late yesterday

Loren :
Who's the girl?

I thought for a moment. She's very soft, and she needs a lot of care when we did yesterday. But damn, I felt so good when I was inside of her. Fuck, I'm getting hard. Her innocence is fucking something else.