chapter eighteen

c h e r r y

Mature Content

"Here? Are you out of your mind?" I whispered yelled at him. His expression still remained the same, his breathing quickened, meaning that he's resisting too much.

I peeked down to his pants, seeing a tight bump. Memories from yesterday flushed in my mind. I really don't know how I'm so drunk in him. I'm someone else when I do those stuff.

"In the washroom, Cherry. Class is about to start soon, but ours is later," He said, grabbing me by my arm so I can get up.

We were walking to the entrance of the university. He lets go of my arm when he noticed the students around us that were staring at him. His touch was warm yet cold. I want him around me even though he's bad.

My type just changed dramatically. I really wanted to have smart, funny and obviously good looking guy. But now with my ex and him, they are pretty much bad boys. It's just that Tae is much more badder than Sehun.

Sehun is harsh with words. I don't know with Tae but he has anger issues plus he's a party guy.

Taehyung walked forward, pushing away my bad thoughts. I followed him, glancing around to see students parting away slowly. The attention on him also faded.

Once we're at the hallway, where there's the bathrooms, nobody was there, it was only us. He turned around with a smirking face before clasping his long fingers around my tiny wrist. My body jolted in surprise when I entered the boy's bathroom.

My back touched his chest, as he pushed me forward to one of the stalls. So we're going to do it like this? So new and weird for me.

He locked the stall's door. I was staring at his back silently. There wasn't much to see, expect his broad shoulders and his shirt clasped around his torso. I gulped, feeling that he's going to be rough in a tiny public space.

Finally, I could see his face, it was all written with one word : lust. That's only thing that gets him, sex, and he's using me for it. But I like it.

He smashed his lips against mine roughy. Those veiny hands snaked though my nape, squeezing it gently. Adrenaline flushed though our veins, I felt it. We both wanted this, we both are feeling this.

My fingers dangled with the buttons of my jeans, trying to get it out of my body. The only thing was that we're still making out. I couldn't let go of him. He noticed that I was struggling with my clothing, he lets go, exhaling hardly.

He shoved his vest to me, telling me to put it on. Our bodies were naked expect mine, I had his huge vest on me. I felt like a kid wearing their parent's clothes.

"Keep that vest, I want to fuck you in it," He murmured. I simply nodded, feelings myself getting dizzy because of the pressure.

He placed both of his hands on my waist, his cold touch made me almost moan. He brought my body close to his. One of his finger traced my collarbone, down to the under of my breasts.

He turned us around, now my back was touching the stall's door, my hands were on his shoulder. I was currently admiring his gorgeous features. Then, his hand went to touch the strand of hair that was falling on my eyes, he took it, putting it behind my earlobe.

"Got see those eyes rolling in the back of your head," He groaned, as I giggled. This guy is something else, always something kinky to say. His left hand went to touch my clit, rubbing it nice and slowly. He's wasn't saying anything, just staring at me deeply as I did the same to him.

"Are you able to stay quiet, while I fuck the shit out of you," He whispered against my ear. I felt his cock touch the inside of my thighs. His hips slowly started to thrust against my body.

I was so eager for him to put that damn dick in me.

I shook my head, feeling embarrassed all of a sudden. I wasn't the type to stay quiet, I'm always loud, I just can't keep my mouth shut. The pleasure it gives me is always new and exciting.

"Mm, a loud one, interesting," He cooed gently, before he pushed his whole length in me. His hands gripped my waist, feeling his fingers dig in my skin. He was breathing heavily, and mine was too.

I signal him to move, and he happily did. His hips bulked into me in a fast face. He leaned in, going in the crook of my head, sending hot breath on my skin and leaving kisses all over my neck. My fingers started to scratch his back, probably leaving red marks. His body was glued onto mine, we were practically hugging.

I was whimpering at each time I felt his tip touch my g-spot. It was too much to handle. I just wanted to burst out, letting it out. He was going way too fast, not what I expected.

Then a door creaked open. Taehyung immediately stopped his actions. My eyes widen when I heard two people talking loudly. His dick was still buried in me, making it a little harder to stay quiet.

"There's this chick I noticed, in my class," The guy said. I felt him smiling when he said that.

"She hot? Her name?" He responded, blabbering questions as the other might not had the time to register everything is his mind.

"She's rather more cute and innocent. But I bet she's hot. Her name is quite short, it's Yang Y/n."

Wait.

What?

Me?