Part 4

"It's fine." I said.

When I looked up it was this very beautiful person standing in front of me. Like a speechless type of beautiful. She had very pretty brown eyes and her hair was nice a flowy. The shirt she wore made her top half of her body very noticeable. I think I kind of stared a little to long because apparently she said something but I didn't hear.

"Um...Sorry what was that you said?" I asked her as she snapped me out of my thoughts. " I was saying sorry for bumping into you. I wasn't really paying attention."

"No its fine. It's fine. Were you going anywhere?" Of course she was going somewhere, why else was she walking. I thought to my self. "Yea. I was actually heading over to Starbucks to get some coffee." She said and smiled at the end. Should I ask her to come with me? Should I go with her?

"You can join me if you'll like." She said. I nodded and we both started walking to Starbucks.

"So I never got your name." She said.

"Danielle. What's yours?" I asked.

"Stefania."

After hours of us talking and walking around shopping. She had to leave.

"I'm so sorry bella but I have to leave. Here's my number just in case you want to talk again." She gave me a piece of paper with her name and number on it. I smiled and then she walked off. I stood there for about another 2 minutes before my best friends Barrett and Jaina came running up to me.

"Danielle! Where were you? We were looking everywhere for you." Jaina said. "You can't walk off like that." I turned and looked at them and put my phone back in my pocket. "I meet some one." I told them. Barrett smiled and Jaina gave me that look. "What?"

"Nothing. Who was it this time?"

"Her name is Stefania. She is very nice and sweet. She bumped into me when I was at the pretzel cart and then we both walked to Starbucks and then we walked around the mall." Danielle said very happily. It's been forever since she dated. She was that type of person who played people but mostly she was the one being played.
The three friends continued to walk around the mall before heading their separate ways. Once Danielle reached her car the first thing she did was put Stefania's number in her phone.

D.Savre: hi it's me Danielle just wanted to text you so that you saved my number!!:)
S.Spampinato: Si!! I will save your number. Can't wait to talk more:)

Danielle smiled at the little text she received back. Hopefully this can turn into a friendship, and then a relationship, and hopefully her wife. But what if Stefania didn't even like girls. She was just gonna have to find out.

On the other hand, Stefania had finally made her way back home when she left the mall. When she walked into the house, their little white dog was sitting right in front of the door whimpering. "Oh Jeff buddy I forgot to feed you this morning huh?" She told the dog. Stefania sat the bags down on the counter and walked over to Jeff's food bowl and grabbed it to fill it with food. "There you go buddy." Stefania said.  Jeff quickly ran over to the food bowl and started eating. Stefania watch as the dog quickly ate.
As she was watching the dog she got a little text message to her phone.
D.Savre: hi it's me Danielle just wanted to text you so that you saved my number!!:)
S.Spampinato: Si!! I will save your number. Can't wait to talk more:)

When she sat down on the couch, she watched tv a little before going to start cleaning. She did a little laundry, and put away some of the clothes she bought for Andi in her room for her to see when she got home. She did a lot of cleaning that day, that she forgot it was almost time to pick her daughter up from school. "Ok Jeff, watch the house. I'll be back." Jeff barked and Stefania giggled a bit.

She made her way to the car and off to the school. The kids were all playing on the playground with teachers standing outside watching. She walked onto the playground and found her daughter's teacher. "Hi! Here for Alessandra?" She asked. Stefania nodded with a smile and the teacher called for her on the walkie talkie to one of the other teachers. It was about  a minute later, Andi came running over with her backpack and things. "Mamma!" She yelled and gave her mom a hug. "Did you have a good day bella?" She nodded and then waved bye to her teacher.

"And then we went to lunch, and after lunch I went outside and played tag and then we had to come in the classroom to do some more work." Andi said as she talked about her day. "Sounds like you had a very interesting day bambina. Make some friends?" Stefania asked the 6 year old.
"Si!!"
"See I told you, you were gonna make some friends. What would you like as your first day of school treat?" Alessandra thought for a minute before making up her mind. "Can we get snow cones?" Stefania nodded and they continued to talk about their day.

Once the family made it home, Andi ran up to her room to put away her things and get dressed for dance today. Stefania sat on the couch and began to text Danielle a little.

S.Spampinato: Hi bella!!
D.Savre: hello!! What are you up to!!
S.Spampinato: nothing, about to head over to the dance studio where I teach at.
D.Savre: that sounds cool. You were a dancer?
S.Spampinato: Si!!
D.Savre: what does si mean? And bella?
S.Spampinato: 'Si' means yes and 'bella' means beautiful.

Beautiful. She called me beautiful. Danielle thought as she was texting Stefania. They talked for a very long time until she had to go. Dani had a huge smile on her face. One of the biggest smiles she's ever had. "What you smiling about?" Jaina smirked at her. Jaina, Barrett, and Danielle were roommates. They have been living together for 2 years now. And they knew all of each other's business.
"Nothing. Just texting Stefania." She blushed as she mentioned her.
"Your taking this seriously aren't you?"
"You should seen her. She is very beautiful and her body. Just the way her body flows makes you melt. Very easy to talk to and that smile will blind you from miles away."
Jaina shuck her head and laughed at the blonde. "Look I support you doing this but if you come home with your heart broke again it's Barrett's turn to make sure you eat and drink," she said as she got up from the couch.

But it wasn't like that. She was sure they would last long. She had the feeling.