Part 16

After the celebration of now 7 year old  that occurred yesterday, the family woke up bright and early. You might be wondering why they are called "family". Well it's because they are a family. Or somewhat of a family. They treat each other like their a family. Always doing things together, telling each other about their feelings and emotions. Today Stefania got a voicemail from her daughters school saying that school was not in session today. While she was getting ready she was overly thinking about who her daughter was gonna spend the day with.

Danielle was going back home today. She's been here for a week now so tonight her and her roommates were gonna have a girls night. "Hey babe what wrong?" Danielle asked as she entered the bathroom to brush her teeth. "Schools canceled today and I don't have anyone to watch Andi." Stefania replied. Dani spit out the tooth paste and quickly rinsed out her mouth with mouthwash. "I can watch her."
"But you already wake her up sometimes, fix her breakfast, and walk with her to school. You deserve your night with your friends."
"So. I can watch her until you get off of work and then you swing through and pick her up or I can drop her off."
"Thank you but you don't have too."
"I want to. But I have to run by my job today. I have a couple appointments and I have to do some work for my mom."
"That's fine bella."

"Bye mom!!" Andi said walking out the front door with Danielle. "By bambina, be good for Danielle."
"I will."
And they left. Stefania quickly made her some ice coffee before leaving the house. "Bye Jeff, be good today." She told the dog before shutting the front door.

"So what are we doing today Danielle?"
"Well I have a couple of appointments today so we're gonna swing by my job really quick." Danielle said while driving. It was a rainy day. It was rare for it to rain and when it did, it was the worst. People could barely see on the roads and it was really cold outside. This was one of the days, where Danielle and Andi would not walk to school. "What type of appointments?" The curious girl asked her. "I am a dog groomer. Meaning I help dogs get clean. Give them a bath, blow dry them, sometimes even shave them."
"So your get to be around dogs all day!! Not fair." She said with a pout on her face.
"But you get to be with me today."
She still had a pout on her face looking out the window. "I'm not talking to you today. It's not far that you can be around dogs and I'm at school with bullies." She said mumbling that last part. Update on her cheek: still red, still burns when you touch it. Mark must of really hit her that hard, or either she has very sensitive skin. "Ok but I was gonna ask you what you wanted for breakfast but your not talking to me I guess we could just skip it."
Andi looked at Danielle. Not wanting to answer that question but she really wanted donuts for breakfast.
"Still no answer ok." Danielle chuckled and continued to drive. "Can we stop and get donuts?" Andi said mumbling. "Was that a mumble I heard?" Andi started smiling but tried her best to hide it. "I see that smile trying to appear on your face." Danielle said. Andi turned to look back out the window at the rain that seemed to be clearing up a bit.

"Here we are." Danielle said opening the door. They both walked in with their donuts they stopped for. "Mom?!" Danielle yelled through out the store. Her mom walked in with a binder Danielle was supposed to need today. "Hello Dani. Who is this?" Her mom said confused. She knew about Stefania and Alessandra because Danielle would talk about them all day when she was working. Her mom didn't care that her daughters girlfriend had a daughter because the way she talks about them to her makes her happy that her daughter found some one who makes her happy.

"I'm Alessandra." She said.
"Oh yea, Danielle talked about you all the time."
"She talks about me?"
"Yea but don't worry it's good things."
"Are you her mom? You guys look very alike."
"Yes I am."
"That's cool."
"Yea I guess it is. Why don't you come in my office to eat your donut. So that Danielle can focus on her work."

She nodded and followed Dani's mom. "Your moms nice." She whispered to her making Danielle chuckle. 

"If you would have told me she was coming with you, I would had a bunch of things for her todo." Her mom said walking back out of the office room. "I didn't know she was coming. Her school got canceled today and Stefania has to work."
Her mom nodded and then the both of them started working on the books.

"Bye Charlie!!" Danielle said as she watched the dog walk out of the groomers. She had 2 more appointments to do today. It was already 1:00. Stefania would be getting off in an hour. Andi seemed to enjoy herself today. Asking questions about the different tools they use on the dogs, and the different types of dogs. Fun fact Andi's favorite dog is a Mini golden doodle. Mine to Andi, that's my favorite dog too. Ok enough of me back to the story.

It was still raining really bad. It had got worse as the hours went by. It was lightning and thundering as well. There were times where the lights would flicker on and off. And they didn't have a many walk ins today. A lightning strike, struck down again. Andi was deathly afraid of any type of bad weather. Rain, snow, coldness, or sun didn't matter to her. But when it would be lightning, thundering, or people talking about it being a tornado, she would cry so hard that she would run out of breath and look like she was gonna pass out or throw up.

Being there today at Dani's job gave her some type of confidence and try not to cry because there were people sitting in the lobby an that's where she was also sitting. Of course Danielle didn't know about this because the days she was with them it was always sunny outside. "Hey kiddo what's wrong?" Danielle asked her as she walked into the lobby to put the dog in the kettle. "Nothing." She said looking down so that Danielle didn't see her eyes. "Hey look at me." She lifted up her head and looked at the blonde sitting in front of her. "Why are you crying?"
"Because its lightning outside and I don't like it."
"Your scared of lightning? It's ok I was too when I was your age."
"Really?"
She nodded. Andi gave her a hug and Danielle wrapped her arm around her in comfort. It thundered again and  she squeezed her tight. "It's ok. It's not gonna hurt you." She whispered it in her ear.

They were finally on their way home. The rain hitting the top of the car and slowly rolling down the window. "You hungry?" Danielle asked the seven year old. She was still scared of the weather that was going on outside. She didn't respond and continued to look outside. Then Danielle's phone started ringing. It was non other than Stefania.

D.Savre: Hello
S.Spampinato: Hey. I was just checking on you guys.
D.Savre: I'm ok. Andi is a little scared right now.
S.Spampinato: Yea she hates weather like this. I would've told you but I didn't expect it to get this bad.
D.Savre: it's fine. It's a little hard to see but we're doing ok.
S.Spampinato: if it's ok with you I'll like to stay on the phone until you guys make it home.
D.Savre: it's fine. But where are you?
S.Spampinato: Just pulled up at home.
D.Savre: oh ok.

*Tires screeching*

*Crash*

*Boom*

*Crash*

"ANDI!!"

"She's crashing!!"

"Push one of Epi!!!"

"V-Fib!!!"

"Charge to 200!!"

"CLEAR!!"

"No response."

"Call OR 1 and tell them we're on our way up."

"Shes responding."

"Hey...Hey can you tell me your name? Or what day it is?"

"Her names Danielle."

"Ok Danielle can you tell me where you are?"

"S..Sea...Seattle......Gr....gra...Grace"

"Yea that's right your at Seattle Grace. My name is Dr. Kepner. You were in car accident."

"A..An...Andi?"

"She's ok. A couple of scratches and bruises, a sprained ankle but she fine. She sitting with another doctor till her mom comes."

"Dr.Kepner she's losing consciousness."

"Let's go."

Stefania walked into the hospital looking for her daughter.

"Mamma!"
"Bambina."
"Danielle is hurt, but the doctors are gonna try to fix her."
"I know. I called her mom. She's on her way. Are you ok?"
"Yea but my ankle hurts. But Dr. O'Malley wrapped it for me."
"Thank you."
"No problem. Just doing my job."

It was a waiting game now.

A/N: Heheheheh 🙃🥲 two parts in one day. One happy, one not so happy. What do you guys thinks gonna happen? I'm very evil with playing with your emotions. Anyways hope you enjoyed -Shay