Part 27

⚠️POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

"Ugh I don't want to do work!!" Andi huffed when she made her way back to the table. "Well this is what happens when you get suspended." Danielle said walking behind her. Andi rolled her eyes and then went back to doing her work.

"If you finish it correctly we might go to the park." Danielle said. Andi nodded and quickly started doing her work. It was finally a nice day outside. These last couple days it had been gloomy and rainy, so going outside was a must. It didn't take long for her to finish the worksheets she had to do. She was done by 11 and so they decided to have lunch there as well.

Once everything was done, packed and placed into the car, they were gone.

(Just a little heads up your about to be mad)

When they got to the park, the first place they tried to find was a nice table to eat at. It was a couple family's there but not to crowded. "How about we sit over there?" Andi said pointing to the one table close to the swings. "That should be a good spot." And they went and got situated. "I forgot my phone in the car, can you stay here while I run and get it?" Andi nodded and sat down on the bench to stay put and watch their stuff.

(Another heads up, your about to be really mad)

"Took a while to find it but-" Dani froze right in the middle of her sentence. Andi wasn't there. The food was spread out all over the table but she wasn't there. "ANDI!!" She yelled out. 'Maybe she's hiding or something' she thought. "Andi this isn't funny anymore, come eat!!" She yelled out again.

There was no kids on the playground equipment so she knew she couldn't be there. There was no bathrooms either. It was just two sets of playground equipment and an open field, so where would she have gone? "ANDI!!" She yelled out again. This time she started to walk away from the table to search for her. The other people started to notice that something was wrong so they decided to get up and help.

"Hey is there something wrong?" Said one lady as she started walking towards Danielle. Danielle shook her head. Trying her best to examine the field of little signs that Andi could have ran somewhere. "She's gone!" She finally said.
"Who's gone?" Said the lady still trying to get more information.
"My little girl, Andi. I ran to the car to get something and when I came back she was gone." Danielle said with tears falling out her eyes.

The lady waved over, what seemed to have been her husband. "John, there's a little girl named Andi she gone, see if you can go find her please?" John nodded and then took off running calling out Andi's name. "That's my husband by the way." The lady said. Danielle nodded and then continued to walk. '911. I need to call 911' she said to herself. Dani got out her phone, her hands were really shaky but she managed to do it anyways.

"911 what's your emergency?" Said the caller who answered her call.
"My little girl is missing. And we can't find her." Dani said as she tried to stay as calm as possible.
"And what's your little girls name?"
"Alessandra but she goes by Andi."
"And when was the last time you saw her?"
"We're at the park. And I went back to the car to grab my phone and when I came back she was gone." By this time Danielle was full on sobbing. She tried to calm herself down so that she could finish talking but it was no use.
"And can you give me a description of her, for our officers?"
"Umm.. curly brown hair, blue eyes, 4 feet something, she was wearing black leggings and a blue shirt, with sneakers."
"Ok thank you ma'am, there are 3 officers, 2 minutes away. Ok?"
"Ummm yea ok."

And she hung up the call. Danielle was sobbing. She never in a million years thought that this was something she would have to go through. What was Stefania gonna think when Danielle called her saying her daughter was missing. Or that she got kidnapped. Or possible murdered. No that's a little too extreme, she was just missing that was it.