Part 37

The Wedding Diaries
Entry# 21
Date: August 12th

"Tomorrow is the big day. You guys ready?" The wedding coordintor asked as she rearranged the people standing there on the stage area outside. "Yep!" Dani responded. Today was their last day as an engaged couple. Danielle and Stefania couldn't believe that their relationship had made it this far. Even though they had been through the ups and downs and the lefts and rights.

They had been through everything together and honestly couldn't wait for more. Dani along with Barrett and Jaina, who she had choose to be her bridesmaids all stood there so the wedding coordinator could see what she was working with. Stef, Val, and Belle sat and watched from the back. As well as Dani's parents along with Stephanie and Gio.

"Alright from the top!" she shouted. Dani, Barrett, and Jaina has all stood in their positions. "Um from the very beginning!" She yelled again, making the three friends quickly scurry off to the back. As the music started, Jaina first took her place in walking down the aisle. After her it was then Barrett, who was quickly followed by Dani. Once the music had changed again the first that continued the transaction down the aisle was Belle, who was then followed by Val. Dani's dad stepped out at the end of the aisle and before he started to walk, he held out his arm for the brunette to follow and link onto.

Dani's cheeks were hella red as she couldn't stop smiling from the interactions of the two. Even though her dad was a little hesitant at the thought of her liking and wanting to date girls, she was so happy to see how her treated Stefania. He treated as if she was one of his own and Danielle really loved seeing that. Danielle started to imagine Stef being in her dress. Makeup done, her hair all did. Even though the blonde knew no matter was she would wear, she knew for a fact that she would still marry to person in front of her.

"Danielle your crying." Stefania giggled. Knocking the blonde back in reality and away from her thoughts. "No I'm not!" She back fired after wiping the natural water away from her face. "Sure bella. We'll believe it." Danielle nodded and then went on with the remainder of the day.

"A nice dinner before going our separate ways."
"Our last night before becoming a married couple." Danielle smirked. They had just walked into the restaurant with a couple other friends. Tonight they were gonna go out to eat and just be free before the day tomorrow. It was Dani and Stef. Along with Stephanie, Gio, Barrett and Jaina. Val and Belle went back to their hotel and Dani's parents went to pick up Andi and Kaylee from Brandon and then take them home. And Brandon was soon going to be joining them at the restaurant.

"I can't believe my sister is getting married." Stephanie said.
"What how?!" Danielle exclaimed. They were all sitting down at their table. Stef sitting in the middle with Dani and Gio sitting in the outer edges of her. Stephanie and Brandon sitting across from them, with Barrett and Jaina sitting at the ends of the tables.
"It's that you always talked about not getting married. Like when you were younger. You kept saying that your not getting married to a boy because they were gross."
"Well does this angel, goddess, italian snack look like a man to you?"
"No."
"Ok then. I said I wasn't getting married to a man. I never said anything about not marring a women. Especially if they look hot as hell like Stef."
"Stop it bella." Stefania blushed.
"I'll stop. But you know it's true."

"Shut up Stephanie!"
"No. You were terrified!" She laughed.
"I was like 2."
"Oh sister, you freaking 13!"
"Danielle. Dani. You were freaking scared of Mickey Mouse at 13? I can't. I'm dead." Barrett said nearly choking on her water.
"Those people are scary!"
"Bella." Stefania said trying to catch her breath. " We have to go to Disney now."
"HELL TO THE NO!"
"We're gonna start planning our trip now. Disney World or Land?" Jaina said
"I say land."
"I say no where!"
"I'm dead." Barrett said. "That's one of the best parts of Disney. Taking pictures with the characters."
"No that's not the best part. Oh and don't get me started on the princesses."
"Danielle!"

They spent the rest of their night there at the restaurant. Laughing and just having a good time. Stefania and Danielle had decided to stay together for the night and then just split ways the next morning. Still couldn't believe that they were getting married tomorrow. It was like time had ended up speeding up for the two. Of course nerves were gonna take over the body tomorrow but wasn't gonna stop them.

A/N: Tickets to Dani and Stef's wedding go out today. Make sure to claim yours. If you want a ticket let me know down below and how many you would need. Just a short and sweet chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter. Enjoy the rest of your day/night - Shay <3