Part 7

After the mother, daughter duo finished eating breakfast and cleaned the kitchen they finally made their way to their favorite hiking trail. Of course they couldn't forget to bring their favorite dog. It was a steep hill at certain times and it slowed them down a little bit but eventually they made it to the resting area at the top of the mountain.

"Can I have some water please?" Andi asked. Stef nodded and she grabbed the water bottle out the bag. She drunk some and then poured some on Jeff to cool her down a bit. When she poured it on her, she jumped and started shaking the water off her body which made Stefania and Alessandra both laugh.

"Can we go back down!!" Jaina said. It was just their luck to that they went hiking today as well. "We're in the resting area now Jai. Stop being a baby!!" Barrett responded to her. Danielle was trailing behind them, admiring the the view. "Let's take a break guys!" Danielle told them.

When she spoke it quickly caught Stefania's attention because she's heard that voice before. She looked up from her daughter as they were both playing cards, and looked into Dani's direction. Of course when her mom looked up, Andi turned around and looked at the friend group as well.

"See Jai that wasn't that bad-" Barrett was about to say but then she stopped as she saw the mother and daughter lookin at them. She quickly threw a smile and made their way to the opposite side of the resting area and sat down leaving her friends to trail behind her.

Danielle saw the Italian women looking at her and then she quickly turned her head making sure not to stare. "Ok I'm positive that that's Stefania." She whispered as she sat next to Jaina, who was looking like this hike had killed her. "Wait Stefania, Stefania?" Barrett asked. D nodded.

"If that is her then she's very pretty." Barrett said very loudly which caused Stef to look up at them. They all quickly turned their heads looking back at the table. Stef chuckled at them.

"Can we go back down now?" Andi asked her mom. She nodded and they began to pack up their stuff and until Jeff's leash from the table. The trio walked past the other trio, with Stef throwing a quick wink at Dani. She smiled and they continued to walk.

"*gasps* she did not just do that!" Jai yelled.
"She did!" Barrett smirked.
"Guys stop!" Danielle said slightly embarrassed.
"Who was that with her?"
Danielle shrugged her shoulders kinda sad.
"Hey don't be said. The girl looked to be about 6 maybe 7 at the most. She was probably babysitting or something." Jaina said to comfort her friend.

Meanwhile as they were walking back to car Stefania couldn't stop smiling. Eventually Andi noticed which made her think her mom was acting strange.
"Hey mom?"
"Hmm"
"Did you know those people? The ladies at the other table."
"Well..."
"Well what?" She said happily but kinda confused as well.
"The blonde one who wore the black shirt. I met her at the mall the same day was your first day of school."
"Soooo Monday?"
Stefania nodded.
"Is she nice?"
"From what we talked about at the mall she's very nice."

Andi nodded and sat back down in her seat. Stef drove off back to their home. Once they got home Jeff quickly ran to her water bowl and Andi went to watch Tv. "I'm gonna go take a shower Andi. Don't open the door for anyone."
"Ok!" She yelled. The brunette made her way up the stairs and into her room but before taking a shower she quickly texted Dani.

S.Spampinato: Soo...I see you decided to take a hike today too. :)

"OMG GUYS SHE TEXTED ME!!" Dani practically screamed. "What she say?" Barrett asked looking over Dani's shoulder. "I see you decided to take a hike today too." Barrett read out loud. Jaina smirked and then laughed which made Danielle blush very badly.
"What should I say?"
"I don't know. Just be causal." Jaina said.

D.Savre: Yea. It was something Barrett wanted to do.

Stefania smiled as she sat there on the counter looking at her phone meanwhile the shower was running.

S.Spampinato: which one was she?

"She just asked which one was Barrett." Danielle repeated to her friends. "Why would she ask that?" Barrett questioned. "I kinda told her that it was your idea." She said shyly. Barrett and Jaina both looked at her knowing that this whole hike was her idea. Dani laughed and replied to the text.

D.Savre: the one who was in front of us. Jaina was the one who was complaining.
S.Spampinato: Are they your friends? If you don't mind me asking.
D.Savre: yes they are? But can I ask you a question?
S.Spampinato: Si!
D.Savre: who was the little girl with you? If you don't mind me asking.

It has now been days since Danielle delivered the message to the Italian. When Stef received that message she went looked at it and didn't reply. She didn't reply for days. There were countless times were she wanted to text her but she was scared that she would bring up the question again. It wasn't the fact that she didn't want any one to know about Alessandra it was just the fact that if she did tell her that was her daughter she would assume things and then it would be an end to her soon-to-be relationship. Andi was now back at school today and today was also one of Stefania's off days. So that meant she didn't have to work today.

S.Spampinato: would you like to get lunch today??:)

Danielle looked at her phone as she was laying in bed. "She finally texted back?" Jaina said who was laying in her bed on the opposite end. Her and Barrett had been switching positions back in forth from Danielle's room for days because she didn't want to come out of there. Danielle nodded to Jaina's question.
"What she say?"
"She asked if I would like to get lunch today."
"Well?"
Danielle sighed and looked back at the phone. She rolled her eyes and then replied.

D.Savre: I guess that's fine :/

She quickly got out of bed and went into her bathroom to get dressed. To be honest Danielle didn't really want to go because she thought she was stood up. She really believed that her and Stef were gonna have a shot at being a couple but she apparently thought wrong.

Stefania on the other hand really wanted her to come to lunch so that she could explain why she didn't answer the question and hopefully put things on the right track for her and Danielle again. She really wants this to work out with them. It was rare that she found someone just like Dani but this was a one in a life time opportunity. She wasn't about to ruin it.