Part 20

*Time Jump*
It has now been a couple of months since their incident. Andi wasn't in her cast anymore and Danielle was completely healed. During that couple of months Danielle had officially moved in with Stefania and Alessandra. Stefania was the one who asked of course .Well she was not completely done but she was close. Just had to move some more boxes and things but nothing to much. Andi was really excited about her moving in with them. Now you may be wondering why is she moving in so early? Well it's because their already like one big family anyways. Constantly with each other. Feels like they've know each other for years now. So since it felt right between the two of them why not move in.

It was now the week of Christmas. Like I said it was a time jump. Danielle's sister had called her and wanted her, Stefania, and Andi to come upstate with them. To the part of the state that actually has snow and spend Christmas with them. Stefania was nervous because this was the first time she was meeting Danielle's parents and sister. Andi on the other hand not so much. She already meet Danielle's mom and she was a very likable person. "You guys ready to go?" Danielle asked as she came downstairs with a mini suitcase in her hand. Alessandra was putting her shoes on and Stefania was grabbing some snacks and stuff for the road trip. 7 plus hours on the road. This was gonna be a long journey.

Danielle sat there in the drivers seat of the car, with her hand out the window and the other on the wheel. She sat there thinking about all fun times her and Stephanie had together. Stephanie is her sister. The both of them used to beg their parents to drive them to the snow mountains so that they could go sledding or snowboarding. Someone always had to end up hurt of course. But that was always Stephanie. Danielle knew how to properly snowboard and she didn't care to much about sledding. "What you think about bella?" Stefania asked her, sitting in the passenger seat playing random games on her phone or reading a book every now and then. "Just some old memories from when me and Steph used to go upstate. Like this one time I was snowboarding down the wrong mountain and I thought I was about to crash into Steph because she was sitting right there. But I jumped and that's when I learned my first jump." Stefania nodded and placed her hand on her thigh, moving her thumb up and down.

*SMUT WARNING*

She decided to play a little game with the blonde driver. Her hand slowly got closer and closer to her center and she started rubbing in between her thighs. Danielle adjusted herself in her seat as she knew what the Italian was doing to her. "What are you doing?" Danielle asked nervously. Stefania didn't say anything she just kept rubbing. As she got closer to the elastic waistband of Danielle's sweats she slowly started to enter her hand. "Don't do that." Danielle said in a huff. She tried not to get distracted while on the road but Stefania was making this very difficult. She didn't care though. Well she did but in this moment she didn't. Her hand finally got inside of Danielle's pants. So she slowly found her way to her center. Wet and hot, just like she hoped. Danielle moved again but this time lower into her seat to give Stefania more room for her hand to roam freely.
"Don't be to loud. Don't want to wake Andi up."

Andi was asleep in the back seat. She had been sleep for a while now and snoring up a storm. Danielle nodded and just payed attention to the road. But just her luck they entered stand still traffic. "Well this should go quickly and smoothly then." Said Stefania. She found the wet folds of Danielle and started running her fingers up and down them. Danielle's face was getting redder and redder by the minute. Hopefully there was no one paying attention to them and what the two women were doing. Stefania started thrusting one finger in and out. Danielle moaned lightly and thrusted her hips forward, to feel Stefania more.

The brunette took it upon herself to insert another finger. And another. She now had three fingers thrusting in and out of the blonde. Danielle holding in a bunch of moans. Really wanting to let them go. Stefania was going harder and faster. It was only a matter of time until Danielle reached her climax. "I'm...im close." She huffed out and her breathing started speeding up. Only about 3 more thrusts and she came onto the brunettes fingers. Stefania slowed down her thrusting and slowly pulled out of Danielle. She licked her finger clean. "Wow." Danielle said still out of breath. "I never thought I would ever have a quickie in the car."
"Something I've been wanting to do for a long time now bella." She said. Danielle adjusted herself in her seat and just their luck there was no more stand still traffic. They were able to drive now.