Part 11

It was now the next morning when the beautiful blonde awoke from her slumber. She felt the arms of her lover wrapped around her fast asleep. She watched and admired the brunette as she slept. 'Since she has a kid she probably doesn't get to sleep in a much' Danielle thought. Her phone was right there on the table so she slowly reached over to grab it. There were a total of 69 missed calls from her best friends and over 100 texts she didn't respond too. A couple from this morning.

J.Ortiz: Ms. Girl it's 7 in the morning where are you?
B.Doss: If you don't respond in the next hour I'm calling the cops.
D.Savre: Guys I'm fine. I stayed the night at Stefania's.
J.Ortiz: ooohhhh ok!!!
B.Doss: getting extra Italian food last night I see.
J.Ortiz: yep you know she be eating good ;)
D.Savre: guys stop!!

Then she felt Stefania start to wake up. She sat her phone down onto the floor and placed her hand back onto Stefania. When the brown eyes finally opened and saw the pair of blue eyes starring at her she giggled. "Good morning to you too!" Dani said. Stefania got up off of her and sat up on the couch. Pulling her brown hair into a messy bun. Danielle sat up right be side her, not taking her eyes off of her at all.
"Why do you keep looking at me?" Stefania asked.
"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" She just blurted out of no where. Stefania looked at her bluntly which made the blonde start to blush like crazy and look at the floor to hide it. "si mi piacerebbe anch'io!" She responded.

Danielle looked at her very confused, which made Stefania laugh. "Yes I would love too!" She reached over and connected their lips to each other's. "Let's go make breakfast. Also Andi come back around 3 if you want to wait around to meet her." She said as she walked into the kitchen. "Don't you think it's a little early for that?" Dani said following behind her.
"It's totally up to you bella."
"I think I wanna wait. I actually have something in mind that I wanna do so that we start off on a good note."

Stefania nodded and looked into the fridge. She pulled out fresh fruit and some eggs for breakfast. She grabbed a couple of potatoes from the pantry and started to prepare the food.
"What are you making?" Dani said sitting from across the kitchen island watching her now girlfriend.
"Omelettes and potatoes. Is that ok?"
"Yes that perfectly fine."
And she watched her get to work.

It was now around 2 when Danielle decided that she had to get home before her friends kill her. And Stefania had a bit of cleaning to do before she daughter came home.
"So I'll see you later?" Stefania said standing in the door way.
"Yes you shall. Also I'm planning date number 2. Even though this date was fun." She smirked.
"So when is this said date number 2?"
"How about next Saturday? You, Me, and Andi. We can go to the pier. You guys like amusement parks right?"
"I don't but Andi loves them. It'll also be a great way for her to relax before that long week of dance."
"Dance?"
"Yes. It's the last comp of the season the biggest one. Nationals.And then it's recitals right after."
"Why is it so late into the season? Don't those usually end in like July of something?"
"Yea but this comp season started a little late into the year. It usually starts in like March but this year it started in May."
Danielle nodded before making her way to kiss the girl of her dreams standing in front of her. Then they said their good byes and she left.

"Oh shit! She here!!" Barrett said running over to the couch with her phone. Jaina ran downstairs and jumped on the couch as well because the two of them were definitely not looking out the window waiting on their best friend to arrive.
"Act natural Jai!"
"I am!"

Then Danielle walked into the house. She took of her shoes and hung up her jacket and then ran upstairs. And of course her best friends running up stairs behind her. The both of them busted open her door while she sat there on the bed. Just as she was taking off her shirt to hop in the shower.
"*gasps* so you did have extra Italian food last night!!" Barrett said as she ran over to Dani and pushed her head to the side to show the 5 bright purple hickeys on her neck. She completely forgot they were there. So that made her very embarrassed.
"Can I hop in the shower please before y'all start harassing me with questions?" She asked slightly annoyed. The two best friends smirked and then left the room.
"We'll be downstairs."

After Danielle left, Stefania finally went and took a shower. As she was taking her shirt and bra off she found many of the same purple hickeys on her stomach that was on Dani's neck. She then received a text that said Andi was on her way home so she hopped into the shower and took a quick one. After her shower she went downstairs to clean up the dishes from last night and this morning, as well as fixed the couch. She refilled Jeff's food and water bo for her to eat whenever she came into the kitchen. 'Wait where is Jeff' Stefania thought to her self. She walked around the house calling for her dog. Until she found her laying on Andi's carpet next to her bed. She didn't know if she was traumatized from the actions of her and her girlfriend that occurred last night or if she was missing her best friend. "You miss her that much huh? She be home in about 5 minutes ok?" She told the dog as she petted her fluffy fur.

A knock occurred on the door and then Jeff and Stefania ran downstairs to open it.
"Hi mamma!" Andi said and waved to her friend and her mom. Andi still had her hair in a bun with glitter all around it. She had red lipstick on her lips along with some mascara and blush. Still had on her dance costume which was a two piece inspired by the movie space jam, which her jazz group dance was based off of. Her ride eventually left and she walked inside of her home.
"So how was it?" Stefania asked as she sat on the couch.
"It was very fun. We went to this convention center and we got to dance kinda like a comp. We raised a lot of money from selling stuff like shirts and stuff." Her daughter said as she stood there doing bits and pieces of her dance because she couldn't stay still.
"Sorry I couldn't be there."
"It's fine. You see me dance like all the time. And plus it wasn't even a competition. But you'll be there at nationals right?"
"Si! I will."
"And end of the year recital?"
"Yes I will. Wouldn't miss it. Now go let's go get this makeup off your face. And undo your hair so that you can wash it."

Danielle finally made her way downstairs from her very long shower. She tried I sneak into the kitchen so that she didn't have to tell her friends what she did last night but that failed because Barrett was leaving the kitchen the same time she went in.
"Sooo...what did you guys do?" B said like a very hipper toddler.
"Yea come on. Spill!!" Jai said joining them.

"Ok so I went over to her house and obviously she left me in. We started talking a bit and then she went into the kitchen to get us glasses of wine. Wile she did that I looked around the living room. There were a bunch of pictures of her and her daughter."
"Wait daughter?" Jaina said cutting her off.
"Yes. The same little girl we saw at the park. Anyways I was looking at them and she looks like a very nice girl. She dances so that's why Stef is a dance teacher. Anyways she caught me starring at the pics and she told me what happened in each day in each picture."

"How old is her daughter?" Barrett asked her.
"7."
"What's her name?"
"Alessandra but she goes by Andi. So-"
"Alessandra is a very pretty name." Jaina said still cutting off her friend.
"Yes it is. So back to what I was saying then we played a bunch of bored games. Candy land, Monopoly, Life, Sorry like a lot of them. Then of course I didn't have to ask but I did ask."

"Ask what?"
"If she was married or if her daughters dad is in her life. Then I found out some disturbing news. I'll rather not tell. It's pretty private. But she started crying so I just leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back and then we starting make out. She started sucking-"

"Ok! Yep sorry I asked." Jaina said making her way back to the living room. "But it sounds like you guys had a lot of fun and definitely got to know each other."
"Yea. I told you guys. She's really nice and hopefully I'll eventually marry her."

Marry her. That was what Danielle's dream of life was. Marrying the Italian goddess and hopefully become a person that Andi can count on in her life and hopefully she likes Dani. But I guess we'll have to wait till Saturday to see.