Part 34

The Wedding Diaries
Entry: #12
Date: August 3

"Pit stop!" Yelled Barrett as she pulled into the gas station. Danielle quickly siting up from laying down, asleep in the back seat. She looks confusingly out the windows. "We're at the gas station." Barrett says. Knowing her friend was a little lost. Danielle gets out the car and stretches for a long time. Almost falling from tripping over her own two feet. "Damn D. You good?" Danielle nodded and continued to walk into the store. "Imma use the bathroom real quick." Danielle said as her friends continued to look for snacks.

"I can't believe you almost left me!" Danielle said as she got into the car. Barrett was driving again and had forgot that Dani was still in the restroom. "Well next time hurry the fuck up!" Barrett said. Danielle rolled her eyes and then buckled herself into the seat again. Then she took all of her snacks and then put them in her backpack. Airheads, hot Cheetos, Doritos, and two different Gatorade's, was Danielle's gas station order. Something she always got. Usually she would get KitKats and stuff as well but not this time. Jaina had got a tea, and some chips and Barrett had just got a bunch candy and some random type of lemonade to drink. Danielle popped in her AirPods and then started listening to her music.

"Are we almost there yet?" Danielle asked. Barrett looked down at the gps. "Just about 3 more hours." Dani sighed and then laid back down in the seats. Pulling her blanket over herself. Jaina fully knocked out in the front seat and with Dani about to fall asleep again, Barrett was gonna be in a quiet car.

Stefania was getting out the car, stretching her long legs for a bit as Belle got the car filled with gas and Val was on the inside buying them snacks. "This is should be the last pit stop." Belle told Stefania. Stef nodded and then yawned. Looking back at her phone, to see if Danielle ever replied to her text message.

S.Spampinato: Hi bella :)

"She still hasn't texted back yet?" Belle asked as she saw the worried look on Stefania's face. "No. Not yet." She said. Throwing her phone back into the car. "Imma go check on Val." She said and then got up and shut the door behind her. "Hey I'm sure she's ok. Probably just asleep." Belle assured her. As she knew that her cousin was scared that something happened to them.

"Woah! Val how much are you buying?" Stefania said. Walking over to help her with the snacks that were falling out of her hand. "I just wanted to get enough to last us the rest of the weekend." Val stated. Stefania nodded and the two of them stayed there, waiting for their turn in line. "Hi." A unknown voice said behind them. The two ladies turned around and saw a man standing there. They both went wide eyed in terms of not knowing what to say.
"Hello." Stefania said. Not wanting to be rude to him.
"Do you guys need help with that?"
"No thank you." She quickly said.
"Nice. You are really pretty." He said gesturing to Stefania.
"Thank you." She said.
"Can I have your number? And then maybe we could get dinner or something."
"Umm-"
"No you may not because she's getting married to the love of her life in a couple weeks." Val said cutting of Stefania mid sentence.
"Well I'm sure that loser of a man could never live up to your standards."
"First of all, it's she and second of all, she does live up to my standards."

The dude didn't say anything else after that. He had just slowly walked away from the situation. Val started laughing a bit and then the both of finally checked out and went to back to the car. "What took you guys so long?" Belle asked as she was typing away on her phone.
"There was this dude who was trying to get Stefania's number."
"Hey I don't blame him. Look at how she looks."
"But me with a man...ugh." Stef said.
"Yea that's true." Val said.

As they drove off from the gas station, Stefania's phone started going off. It was a bunch of missed texts from Dani.

D.Savre: Sorry I'm just now seeing your texts :((
D.Savre: I fell asleep and just woke up. :((
D.Savre: We are like 3 hours away from where ever their taking me.
D.Savre: Wyd?:))
S.Spampinato: We just left the service station.
D.Savre: nice. I think I'm gonna go back to sleep. I'll text you as soon as I'm awake.
D.Savre: I love you <3
S.Spampinato: Good night. I love you too <3

Stefania put in her air pods in, and then played her playlist that she mad just for times like this. She rested her head on the seats of the car and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Wake up Dani!" Barrett yelled as she pulled into the hotel parking lot. Danielle shot up quickly. A little too quickly when she got her head on the top of the car. "Where are we?" Danielle said looking around. The city was full of very bright neon lights. There were people walking up and down the sidewalks. You could hear the music playing from the buildings across the streets. The waves crashing up in the shore. The sun was setting as well so the sky was very beautiful. "Where are we?" Danielle asked again. "That's for me to know and for you to never find out." Barrett said.

As the three friends walked into the hotel, they were amazed by the sight of it. It had an open lobby along side a bar as well. Two elevators. And from the outside it was really tall. About 15 floors or so. "Hi!" The receptionist said.
"Room for Ortiz." Jaina told her.
"Yes. It's ready for you. Here are your key cards. Enjoy your stay."
"Thank you." And they walked off.

"Elevator or stairs?" Jaina asked them.
"Elevator!!" The both said at the same time. Everyone got onto the elevator and pressed the button with their designated floor. "Room 305." Jaina said as they walked up and down the hall looking for that number.
"Found it!" Yelled Danielle. She unlocked the door and walked into the cold room. Stumbling over something on the floor. When Jaina turned on the lights, there were balloons all over the floor and ceiling. It was also a package on the bed as well.

Congrats on getting married Danielle. We hope you enjoy your stay here at the Springs Hotel. And hope to many years of a beautiful marriage in the future. :))

Read the card that sat on top of the box. Inside it was a shirt, a sash, and some more little snacks and things. "Y'all did this?"  She asked her besties. They nodded. Danielle just chuckled before walking over to give them a hug. "So what are we doing tonight?" Danielle asked as she sat down on the bed and started to eat the little of the chocolates. "Well tonight we're gonna go out for dinner and maybe to the store but tomorrow is the fun part." Barrett smirked.

"Stefania we're here." Val said. Stefania took out her AirPods and then stretched a bit before getting out the car. "The beach." Stefania said.
"Yep. And a beach front view from the hotel." Val said struggling to get her bags out the car. Isabella walked over and helped her. Also getting Stefania's bag out as well. "Grazie bella." She said. Isabelle nodded and they all walked into the hotel. Which was surprisingly, looked exactly like Danielle, Barrett, and Jaina's hotel. Could just be a similar hotel I guess.

As the three friends checked into their room and got situated, they all had decided on going to get some food before their big day tomorrow. They went to this Mexican place which was pretty good. After that they all had went back to the hotel. Took showers and got in bed for their long day tomorrow.

A/N: Very short. Sorry about that. Hopefully the next one is longer. Not much for me to say so I hope you guys enjoyed and enjoy the rest of your day/night - Shay <3

QOTD: What's your gas station/ service station order?
AOTD: Mine is some type of chips, candy, and a drink :))