Life Gives Second Chances: A Stefanielle Story (Sneak Peek)

As the alarm went off for 5:30 in the morning, she quickly rolled over and turned if off hoping to not wake the toddler next door. She laid in bed for a little while longer to full awake herself. First day of 10th grade for the now 15 year old. Turns 16 in about 3 months. Last time we saw her she was only eight years old. At her moms wedding. A lot has happened in these last 8 years. School got tougher. Lots and lots of drama between her so called friends. She didn't need them anyways. But she still had her main friends.

Starting off with Izzy. The both of them meet in art class back in 7th grade and have been ever since. They had a little bit of a rough start but ever since then they've been besties. Then there's Kamryn. They have been friends since the end of 8th grade when she transferred to their school. They instantly had a really close relationship. And then Izzy and Kamryn became best friends. And of course they couldn't forget Kaylee. After Stefania and Danielle got married, Kaylee and Andi started becoming closer and practically grew up together.

She finally decided to get out of bed. So that she wouldn't be late. "Here we go again."

A/N: Don't know when I'll be publishing the whole chapter but it def will be soon. Tell me what you think so far. Enjoy the rest of your night/day . - Shay <3