Part 30

"Unbelievable!" Her dad exclaimed.

Stefania felt the air in her lungs go away. She was taken back by his words.
Her eyes were wide and mouth dropped. The tears that were threating to escape her eyes, had finally found their way to be free. She was speechless . Couldn't bother to look him in the eye so she just stared at the ground, hoping that nobody would notice. But Danielle, she got a feeling of it and knew. She placed her arms around Stefania's shoulders and pulled her into a hug.

Stefania wasn't completely shocked. She knew this was gonna happen at some point. Somethings never change and some do. But this wasn't gonna change. Stefania hoped this was going to change. She felt deep down inside of him to invite him to the wedding. He was gonna be the only person apart of Stefania's family there. Besides Gio and his boyfriend, and her two cousins she was close with, who she had already asked to be her bridesmaids. Her mom wasn't going to be there because she had lost her battle to cancer a couple years back and now the way things looked, her dad wasn't going to be there either.  

Stefania continued to let her tears fall, with them soaking into Dani's shirt. Of course she didn't care. It was quiet in the house for a while before Danielle got the courage to speak up.

"Sir, with all due respect I think you should leave."
"No I need-"
"Sir, I'm asking as politely as I can. You need to leave."

This time Danielle said that in here most angriest voice. Her cheeks were burning red. She was biting the inside of cheeks to keep the words she wanted to say trapped inside. Her eyes were piercing. If looks could kill Lorenzo would already be dead.

He huffed and opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. He nodded and turned his way towards the door. "We shall talk again Stefania." He said right before shutting the door. "No." Stefania mumbled into Danielle's shirt.
"What was that?" Danielle questioned looking down at the brunette who was now quietly sobbing into her shirt.
"I...don't want...to see...or talk to him...again." she chocked out in between sobs. Making it hard for her to breath.
"Hey, hey. Breath." She said rubbing her back up and down. Placing little kisses on the top of her head. The both of them stayed there for a while as Stefania took a while for her to clam down.
"I don't want to see him again." She finally said after a while of quietness in the house. The two of them standing in that same spot, not even moving an inch. 
"You don't have to baby."
"I don't want to." She mumbled again.

Danielle's heart broke for her. She didn't really know what to do in these types of situations. It was always the opposite for her. Stefania comforting Danielle. But now the tables were turned. She just hoped that whatever she did, didn't make her mad than she already was. 

"Hey, how about you go take a shower and we can cuddle in bed tonight."
"Can you join me?" Stefania asked looking up into the blondes bright blue eyes. Danielle was shocked. She never thought Stef would ask something like that after the night they just had.
"But my little friend is visiting for the week." She said innocently.
Stefania nodded, and threw in a little smirk along with that. She knew exactly what she wanted to do. Danielle was confused by the look on her face but she brushed it off. She disconnected the two of them and walked into the kitchen to start cleaning up as Stefania happily ran upstairs.

The two of them probably wasn't hungry anymore after that whole conformation. But if they were they could just rewarm it.

After Stefania got out the shower, she decided to tease Danielle a little bit. She put on her lacy blue undies and the matching bra set. Before she walked out of the bathroom she blow dried her hair and put on a baggy pair of shorts and shirt. Danielle was there laying on her bed scrolling through her phone. One leg propped over the other. "Why are you standing there like that?" She asked not looking up from the phone.