Part 15

It is now the middle of November. Through out the last couple of months, the family have now been getting closer together. Danielle started spending more time with Stefania and Alessandra. There were times were she would stay the night at their house for a whole week. Of course Stefania didn't mind and even Andi enjoyed her every night. Their bond had got even closer since the police incident. Andi always wanted Dani to pick her up from school or even take her to school. Obviously this helped Stefania with much time for her get ready and not rush but she started to feel left out at times. But her daughter always reassured her that she would never pick anyone over her. She loves her mother to death and wouldn't choose her over anything. Last night was one of those nights were Danielle stayed the night. One thing that Andi enjoyed when Danielle stayed the night was in the morning she would wake her up, help her pick out her outfit, they would have have breakfast, Danielle would struggle and do her hair, and then they would walk to school. No matter if it was raining, cold, or sunny, they would always walk. It was their thing.

It is now the next morning, also known as Andi birthday. On November 21, 7 years ago her mom was in the most painful labor. Stefania remembers waking up that morning, being in the bathroom trying to braid her hair and her water breaking. Even though her due date was supposed to be the 2nd of December so she was born about 2 weeks early. But Stefania didn't mind, she was just happy that her baby girl was here.

Stefania woke up just about an hour early than usual. Danielle was still asleep on the other side of the bed. Stefania woke up and tried her best not to wake up the rest of the house. But Dani rolled over and somewhat woke up. "What are you doing?" She mumbled in her sleep. "It's Andi's birthday. I have to prepare her surprise." She said now standing up putting her hair in a quick messy bun. "Todays not the 21st." Danielle said still mumbling while sleeping.
"Um yes it is. She was talking about this all week."
Danielle sat up and checked her phone and turns out it was the 21st. Stefania chuckled at her facial expression when she saw it was the 21st.

When it was around 7:30 Stefania went up in Andi's room to wake her up. "Hey bellina wake up." Stefania said rubbing her back, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. "È il tuo compleanno oggi (it's your birthday today)" she said whispering in her ear. "Buon compleanno!!(Happy Birthday) " She said. Andi stretched and yawned. "Grazie mamma. (Thank you mamma)" She said in response. She got up and made her bed and then went and found her outfit. Her mom finally left and then went downstairs where her girlfriend was making breakfast.

"What are you making Bella?"
"Eggs and French toast."
Stefania wrapped her arms around Danielle's waist and rested her head on her shoulder. They stayed there for a while until Andi came downstairs. "Really guys?" She asked. She was wearing her birthday outfit. Her shirt said birthday babe on it with a black skirt and her black and white checkered vans. Stefania quickly let go of Danielle's waist and turned around to see the girl standing there. "Sorry about that. I'm loving your outfit!!" Stefania said walking over to Andi to fix her outfit as it was a little twisted.

Alessandra walked over to the bar stool and saw all the presents sitting in her usually spot along with some balloons and a card. "Happy birthday Andi!!" Danielle said walking over to the same spot with a plate of breakfast. "Hope you enjoy your birthday breakfast." and she sat the plate down in front of her. Stefania grabbed a candle from the pack of candles the had and stuck it in the French toast and lit the top. "1...2...3..." she said counting down for them to sing happy birthday to her. When she finally blew out the candles, she took a bite of the French toast. "This is really good!!" She said with a mouth full of food.

Danielle chuckled and went back to fixing plates for her and her girlfriend. "Can I open them please?!?" She begged. Stefania looked at the time. "You have enough time to open at least 3 before you leave for school. " she said. The now 7 year old got happy and quickly looked at the presents to see which ones she should open. "I'll start with the small ones and then open the big ones." She decided on. When she opened the first gift it was a little pack of gel pens. She loves to write and draw and is always taking her moms pens so why not get her, her own. The next gift she opened was one from Danielle. It was a framed picture of when Dani got her out of school early and they went to the mall. They had stoped and took a couple of pictures before heading to CPK by the way. And the last one she opened was a shocker to her. It was a customized blanket with her name on it.