Part 26

As they continued to sit there and watch Toy Story, Danielle came up with this brilliant idea of having a girls night. Her, Stef, Jaina, Barrett, and Andi. Now you might be wondering why Andi. Well they've done this a million times with her and its the only way to stop them from doing crazy things or getting heavily drunk. Of course Stefania agreed to it, because she needed something to clear her mind from today. Even though it was a school night they decided to go ahead with it anyways. Dani didn't have to work, neither did Stefania, and we all know that Andi is suspended so of course she didn't have to go to school.

When the two friends got to the apartment, they didn't even bother knocking on the door or ringing the doorbell, they just walked in and made themselves comfortable on the couch. "Now how are we supposed to have a girls night but no girls?" Jaina said getting up and walking into the kitchen. "Your asking the wrong person." Barrett said, flipping through movies on the firestick. Just then Andi, Stef, and Danielle all walked through the door with bags of groceries in their hands. "AHHH!!" Andi screamed as she turned around. Everyone quickly turned their heads to face the 8 year old. "What was that for?" Danielle said still trying to take her shoes off. "They scared me." She said pointing at Barrett and Jaina. "Hello to you as well." Jaina said walking over with a glass of water in her hands. Andi reached for a hug and of course Jaina had to give her one. "Hey what about mine?" Barrett said. Of course Andi couldn't forget Barrett.

"So we leave for 5 minutes to go to the store and you guys just walk in here?" Danielle gave voice to. "How do you even have a key?"

"That's one secret we'll never tell!"

Danielle rolled her eyes and continued to put away things.

"So Andi?" Jaina said to the 8 year old as they were setting up the Switch for them to play a bunch of games. This was the only time Stefania was gonna let her play until her month was over. "Yes?" She replied looking up at.
"I heard you got suspended for the week?"
"Yea, I did." She said feeling a little bad about it.
"Want to tell me what you did?"
"So I yelled and cursed at my teacher, skipped detention, threated someone in my class with scissors, bullying, and got wrote up multiple times."

By the time she finished her sentence, both Barrett and Jaina were sitting on the couch, in shock. Speechless. Wordless. The both of them looked at the couple in the kitchen making snacks and food, and then looked back at the 8 year old standing there waiting for someone to say something.

"You did all of that?" Barrett asked still in disbelief. She nodded. "Andi." Jaina said. "I know I messed up big time. You don't have to tell me." She said walking over to them handing them the controllers. Barrett moved over a bit so that she could sit on the outside with Andi in the middle. "Ok keep this between you and me, I'm actually kind of jealous. How did you manage to skip detention? Every time I did I just kept getting caught." Barrett said whispering to her.

"I have no idea. I just never showed up to the classroom."
"And how many times did you get wrote up?" Jaina said joining in on the conversation.
"At least 10, I believe."
"And you got this past your mom and Danielle?"
"Yep."
"Damn, I really wish you were around when you were my age. Cause I needed pointers for stuff like this. I never got away with stuff like that."

Andi laughed and shrugged her shoulders. By then Danielle came over with a plate of cookies and sat them down on the table. "Can I get anyone some drinks?"

"Wine."
"Beer."
"Orange juice."

Then the night got started. The first thing they played was Mario Kart, of course.  Andi only had four controllers so that meant someone had to sit out the first round. Stefania volunteered. "I'll sit out you can take my controller." Danielle said handing Stefania her controller. "No bella I'll be fine. You play."
"You sure?"
"Yes bella."