Part 35

The Wedding Diaries
Entry: #13
Date: August 4

Stefania woke up at around 9 in the morning. It was very bright and sunny outside and the waves of the beach crashing against the shore, made it even better. She stretched and then finally got up from the bed. Once she got up she made it up and then went through her suitcase to look for a outfit. She choose a white crop top and black lose fitting skirt, with her denim jacket as well.

Stefania went and then hopped in the shower. Once she was finished she quickly went and dried her hair. Leaving it down. So now that her curly beach waves could hang free. Once she did that, she did her makeup, put on her outfit and then sat back down in her bed. Their room was designed so that they had one actual bedroom and then a couch that pulled out into a bed. Stefania offered to take the couch bed but Isabelle and Val insisted that she took the bedroom.

"DANIELLE SAVRE WAKE THE FUCK UP!!" Barrett yelled. Dani quickly shot open her eyes as she was trying to understand what was going on. She stretched and rubbed her eyes before completely sitting up in the bed.
"What?" She has completely confused.
"Wake up."
"What time is it?"
"Almost 10."
"Why do we have to wake up so early?"
"Because we have things to do." Barrett said.

Danielle groaned and then slowly rolled out of bed. Walking over to her suitcase and grabbing her outfit. A plain white shirt, black jeans, and her denim jacket. What a coincidence that the both of them were matching today. They are really couple goals. Danielle ran to the bathroom to get dressed. As Barrett and Jaina waited for the blonde to get dressed, they straighten up the room a little. Didn't want to leave it too messy for house keeping. "How do I look?" Danielle asked as she walked out the bathroom.

"Good." Barrett said. "I like it." Jaina stated right after. Dani nodded and then went to go put her shoes on. "Let's go." She said and they all walked out the room. Their room was just a normal room. Two beds and a couch that also pulled into a bed. Dani got the bed closest to the window, and Barrett and Jaina agreed to switch the other bed every night. Jaina started out with the couch and Barrett had the bed.

"Stefania?!" Danielle yelled as she saw the brunette and her cousins standing there in the lobby. Stefania looked up and a smile quickly grew on her face. "Bella!" She said as she ran over and jumped into the blondes arms. The both of them reaching in for a long passionate kiss.
"What are you doing here?" Stefania asked.
"This is our hotel. What are you doing here?"
"This is where we're staying."
"What's your room number?" Stefania asked her. Throwing a wink in the process.
"305. Yours?"
"405."
"I swear even if we tried to stay away from each other, the universe would someone bring us together." Danielle chuckled.

"And we're matching!" Stefania exclaimed. Danielle nodded and then both pairs of friends walked over to them.
"Sorry to ruin the moment Stef but we have to go." Val said.
"Same." Barrett and Jaina said at the same time.
Stefania and Danielle gave each other one more kiss and a hug. "I love you."
"I love you too."
And they went their separate ways.

D.Savre: That's not funny :((
S.Spampinato: actually it is bella

"Stefania stop texting and come on!" Val yelled. They were all about to get onto a little boat ride. It was basically a little tour of the city but on water. They had preordered their tickets so they didn't need to pay at the cashier stand and was able to just hop on. But because the place was running like 5 minutes behind schedule, they had to wait a couple minutes. During that whole time, Stefania was texting Danielle.