Part 1

*7 years ago*
As the tall brunette women made her way into the store to get something that could possibly tell her if her life was about to change she was nervous. She was so nervous that she couldn't think straight or walk straight. Bumping into everything and everyone. 
Once she made it to the aisle she was supposed to be on the thought for a second. 'Expensive or cheap?' She didn't care she just grabbed the first one she saw and made her way back to the check out line. But you might be wondering how she made it to this situation. Well let's see....

*flashback: 2 months ago*

"Oh come on Stef. It's one night of clubbing!" Her best friend Jessica said as she looked into her closet trying to find something her best friend to wear.  Stefania was that person who took value into her work. Always was home at a reasonable time. Never went out. Always working. "But I don't want to!" Stefania said mocking her best friends tone. Jessica looked at her, "please....it's just one night."  Stefania gave her that look. The look of 'I really don't want to but I guess I could' Jess knew that look. She jumped up happily and continued to search in Stef's closet. She found a short blue dress. "Blue is so your color. Put this on!" Stefania sighed, grabbed her dress and made it to the bathroom. She shut the door half way. Enough were Jessica couldn't see her but were she could hear her.

"So who all is coming to this clubbing?" She asked.
"Um...me, you, Camilla, and Sarah. See not to many people."

Stefania then came out of the bathroom wearing the dress. The dress showed off all of her curves in her body along with her legs. As she looked herself in the mirror she thought that she would have a good time tonight.
The ladies finally made it to the club.
"Jess! Stefania! Over here!" Camilla shouted. They found their way over to them. The ladies all shouted when they reached each other. "How'd you convince her to come?" Sarah asked. Jess shock her head and shrugged her shoulders as a sign of 'I don't know'. "Ok 1. Can we go in now because it's a little cold and 2. I'm about to go back to my car." Camilla hurried up and grabbed her arm because she knew if she left she wasn't coming back for a while.

Once they made it in the club, they found their way to the bar, ordering a bunch of shots, and then to their booth.  "We're gonna have so much fun!" Camilla shouted over the music so they could hear her. The club was so bright. Flashing and Strobing lights everywhere you look. Music was blasted loud with the mix of people shouting. The bar tender came over with the shots they ordered and sat them down on the table. Everyone grabbed a shot and counted down. "1...2...3!" And took the whole shot in one gulp. "O my gosh that was a strong shot!" Sarah shouted and the 4 friends continued with the rest.
"Guys I have to go to the bathroom!" Stefania said as loud as she could. The rest didn't hear her so she just left. She made her way into the crowd and right before she made it to the ladies room everything went black.

Stefania woke up in the bathroom on the floor. He body was hurting and she felt like she couldn't move. "Stefania! Stefania you in here!" Her friends shouted. "Y..yea!" She said trying to lift her self up. "O my gosh what happened!" Jess asked and they tried to lift her up. "I...I don't know. I was going to the bathroom but then everything went black and I woke up here."

"Your heads bleeding." Sarah said. "Let's get you home." She nodded and the four friends made their way out the club. She got in the car with Jess, and Sarah along with Camilla followed them. Once they made it to her apartment, she went in and made it to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. Once she went back to the living room her friends had already sat down and Sarah patched up her head.

"So you don't remember what happened?"

"Nope."

"Do you remember if it was man?"

"I don't really know. All I know is dodging in and out of the crowd to go to the bathroom and then someone hit me on my head and it went blank. I woke up literally moments before you guys busted in the bathroom." She said now crying full tears.
Jessica hugged her and said "we're gonna find out who did this." Stefania nodded and continued to cry.

"Let's watch a movie." Camilla suggested. They watched Pitch Perfect so that they could cheer up from the night they had but it really didn't work.

The next week Stefania had to go to the hospital to do a rape kit test just in case. Earlier that week she had went to the police station to report the incident but they couldn't do anything without the rape kit. Once she made it to the hospital she got set up in her room before a bunch of doctors came in. After about an hour she was done.

"Well Ms.Spampinato...the kit came back positive." The doctor said. She just looked at the floor wanted to cry but she physically couldn't. "Was there any traces of my offender left on me?" She asked. The doctor nodded. "He left traces of sperm into your body. We can try to get what we can out of you before anything happens but since this happened last week there's no telling how much as already reached your eggs." Stefania nodded.

"I'm so sorry Ms.Spampinato. Is there anyone you want me to call?" He asked. She shock her head and then left. Once she made it to her car she broke down.
"Great. He rapes me but can't bother to pull out." She said sobbing.

*end of flashback*

After she left the store she just had this feeling she was pregnant. She hasn't got her period yet and it's been two months. She's been throwing up left and right and she even gained some weight. But that's not all she had to deal with. Stomach cramps, fatigue, headaches here and there. So what else could it be.

She made it home with the test and took it in the bathroom. Jeff her dog came into the bathroom because she had a feeling her mom was upset.
"Jeff buddy. I really this isn't true but you might be a big sister ok?" She told the dog. Once she took it she washed her hands and they both sat on the floor.
"Ok it's been 3 minutes Jeff." She told the dog.
She took a deep breath and flipped it over.

*Pregnant*