Part 23

*Time Jump*

It had now been a couple weeks since the engagement. Danielle and Stefania were still in shock about the whole thing, but Andi was having trouble with it. She didn't know why she was having such second thoughts with it. She loves Danielle and her mom, and she loves the both of them together. So why was she feeling this way? Stefania started to notice the way Andi was acting and tried to get her to talk about it but she wasn't talking to anyone about it. Stefania talked to Danielle about it and Danielle agreed to talk to Andi but even she couldn't get her to open up and that's how you knew something was wrong.

Today is Monday. Danielle and Stefania was at work and Andi was at school. Danielle still worked at her moms groomer but she had a higher position so she worked almost every day. "Bye Jess!" Danielle said petting the little golden retriever as it left with its owner. "One down a lot more to go." She said to herself. She went back into the back and started to clean before her next appointment but she got a text from Stefania.

S.Spampinato: Hey bella are you busy?
D.Savre: No why?
S.Spampinato: Its Andi
D.Savre: What happened?
S.Spampinato: She got suspended from school for the rest of the week.
D.Savre: What!! How?
S.Spampinato: Idek. Is there anyway you can pick her up?
D.Savre: Yea but I'll have too bring her here
S.Spampinato: that's fine. I also get off work later so you'll have to take her home.
D.Savre: That's fine.
S.Spampinato: ok. Thank you so much!!
D.Savre: Np love you
S.Spampinato: love you too! <3

Danielle quickly finished cleaning before she left. "Mom I'll be back!!" She yelled right before she walked out. Danielle got in the car and started driving to the school. She got there after about 5 minutes of driving. She parked and then went inside. When she entered the school Andi was sitting there in a chair in front of the office. When Andi saw Danielle walk into the school she rolled her eyes and got up. "Your here for me right?" She said with a tone. Danielle nodded and the both of them walked into the office.

"So what made you do what you did?" Danielle asked as she drove back to work. "I didn't even do anything." Andi said with a attitude. "So yelling and cursing out your teacher, skipping detention, and threatening someone in your class, with a pair of scissors, might I had, isn't anything? Oh and don't forget bullying. And the fact that you have been wrote up multiple times but didn't bother to tell me or your mom isn't anything? And it's not like this happened in one day, it happened in a course of weeks." Andi rolled her eyes as she continued to look out the window. Danielle sighed and they finally showed up back to work. "I thought we were going home."
"Well I have to work and your mom has to work so no we're not going home."

Andi mumbled under her breath. "What was that?" Danielle questioned. Andi shook her head and got out the car. "You can go sit in the lobby." Dani said as she opened the door.
"Danielle I need to leave for a minute can you watch the shop? Oh hi Andi." Ms.Savre said. Andi waved and went back to reading. "Yea I can watch the shop." Dani said looking up from her phone after texting Stefania that she had picked up Andi. "Ok. I'll be back in a couple of hours." Ms. Savre said before leaving.

Time and time had passed. Danielle finally got off work and the both of them were heading home now. All day Danielle had behavioral problems from Andi. It was weather she wasn't listening or she talked back under her breath. Danielle never experienced this type of behavior from Andi at all so she didn't know how to handle it. She was just gonna leave it all to Stefania whenever she got home.

"Do you have any homework?" Danielle asked as they walked into the apartment. Andi shook her head and put down her backpack and took off her shoes. Andi walked into the living room and turned on the tv to play her switch. "Do you really think that you deserve to play your game after you got suspended from school?" Andi didn't say anything and sat down to continue to play her game. Danielle sighed and went into the kitchen to start cooking dinner. "What do you want for dinner?" Still no response. "Ok I don't know what's wrong with you but can you least talk to me?" Danielle said walking back into the living room. "Andi?!"
"WHAT?!?" She yelled sitting from the couch not looking up from the game in front of her. Danielle was taking back by the 8 year old. "Can you at least look at me?" Danielle said with a little more sturdiness in her voice. Andi sighed, paused the game and looked at her. "What. Do. You. Want?"
"Ok I don't know why you have such an attitude but you really need to fix it."
"And if I don't?"
"How about you go to your room and think about it."