Part 29

"I'm looking for Stefania."

Danielle turned her head towards Stefania and she drew a blank expression on her face. "Mamma who is that?" Andi whispered to her mom. "Don't worry about it bambi." She said. Stefania walked out the kitchen and walked to the front door. "Papà what are you doing here?" 

Dani's face went white. Like all the blood that was in her face just drained out. Her eyes got big and her mouth dropped to the floor. Everyone just stood there looking around. The whole house was just silent. You could hear a pen drop from a mile away. That's how quiet it was. Everyone was scared to say anything or move anywhere without hell breaking out. Stefania's hands were shaky and it looked like she was about to cry. Stefania, cry? That was a very rare occasion. You had to be the biggest or scariest person to make her cry. Or just any type of bug that crawls or flies. 

"Well I thought it would be time for me to visit my daughter again." He said after a long pause. He was this tall man. 6 feet or so. Very dark hair. Brown eyes. He was almost a splitting image of Stefania. Or Stefania was a splitting image of him. He had one suitcase, which looked like it was full of clothes or something. Very well dressed. A nice blue button up shirt and a pair of black slacks. He had to change into that at some point because if he flew then that would have been very uncomfortable.  His voice a deep but not to deep. That was just because he was talking nicely. If he started yelling then that would be a totally different voice sound. Let's just hope that it didn't get to that. 

"You can't just show up at my house like this Papà. You could have called, text, or anything." 
"Well I figured that I could surprise you because it's been a while since you talked to me." 

Memories. Memories are not always a good thing. Sometimes they were bad memories. In this case it was a bad memory. This was the first time in about 7 years since he last saw his daughter and granddaughter. Yep, 7. Andi had just barely turned one years old. It was the week of Christmas when they last saw each other, but the last time they spoke was on Christmas day. So you'll expect everyone to be in the spirt but I guess not. 

"Papà what do you really want?" She said with a little attitude and with a little base in her voice this time. 
"I can't just come to see my daughter or granddaughter. Where is Alessandra anyway? It's been years since I last seen her." 

Just then Dani motioned for Andi to go upstairs for a little bit. Just until Stef said it was ok. And she happily agreed to it. Andi hurried off upstairs and into her room, grabbing her plate of food first and then going upstairs. Dani let at a small chuckle at her actions, which then grabbed the attention of the brunette standing beside her. 

Her dad got tired of standing at the front door so he tried to barge his way into her house. "cosa ne pensi del tuo fare? (What do you think your doing?)" She said in a serious tone, stopping him from getting inside. That caused everyone's facial expression to change. This was not going to be good.  "non solo intenzione di chiattare in casa mia senza preavviso come questo (Your not just going to barge into my house unannounced like this.)" 

You could see the anger building up on his face. He looked angrier than a person who just watched their favorite baseball tam lose the championship game. It looked like there was a matter of time before he let his anger break in the house and Danielle was not about to let that happen. She didn't care who this man was or what his relationship was with Stefania but what he shall not do is get mad at Stefania or yell at her. Not with Dani standing there. 

"Stefania tutto quello che chiedo è di entrare in casa, ora per favore spostati di mezzo! (Stefania all I ask is to come into the house, now please move out of my way!)" He said letting go of every single peice of anger in his body. Stefania gave up and just let him come in. "I was a black belt in karate, just so you know." Dani whispered to Stefania as the both of them stood there watching him walk towards the front room.