Chapter 2

Tyree Jones|King
I leaned on my truck chilling with my boys til' the bell rang. I dapped them up then went to my first class to see Cookie and Nelle sitting in the back. I sat in the seat next to Nelle and took her schedule to see what classes she has this school year. She has almost all of the same classes as me except for 7th period. The bell rang letting us know that class has started.

"Good morning everyone I'm Mr. Mckenzie and I'll be your teacher for this school year. Some of you may know me many of you may not, there's something I will tolerate and somethings that I most certainly will not..." I tuned him out after that, I had his class last year when he taught Journalism II.

I basically got in so much trouble with him last year I have the ability to recite the rules. Don't get me wrong though, not because I do dumb shit doesn't mean I'm dumb. I just choose to act up. I was taught you gotta be book smart to be street smart. So I don't play about my education, shit I just might be one of the smartest niggas at the grove.

I got bored so I decided to mess with Nelle.

*Text Convo*
Bestfrann😝😝😝: Nelly I'm bored
NelleShortAzz💁💅: Boy pay attention to Mr.Mck then
Bestfrann😝😝😝: I already know what he's saying....watchu doing after school tho
NelleShortAzz 💁💅: Going home why?
Bestfrann 😝😝😝: Could I come over...I ain't got shit to do after school
NelleShortAzz 💁💅: I guess but I thought you said you have a meeting with pops after school?
Bestfrann 😝😝😝: Nah ion gotta go to the trap til' 12 midnight.
*End Of Text Convo*

After that last text, the bell for next period rang. The rest of the day basically went like the first period of the day. The first day, scratch that the first week of school is always boring.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if my chapters are shorts I'm trying I'm also sorry for the slow
updates I have a really busy life

--Dymond💕