Chapter 25

Chanel Rhodes| Nelle

I woke up in a room that wreaked of pee. I looked around but was barely able to see anything because the room was completely dark. The only source of light was coming from the other side of the door from beneath.

I tried to get up and move but that's when I realized that my leg was chained to something.

Great.

"AYEEEEEE PUSSIES" I yelled to catch the attention of somebody

"I KNOW Y'ALL HEARD ME"  I yelled again. I can hear them on the other side of the door and it sounds like they're debating about something.

A few more seconds go by then someone opens the door and walk in. The person turned on the light and it was a light skinned boy. He looks like he's about 15.

"What you in here yelling for?"

I looked at him. He doesn't seem like a street kid at all and by the way, he keeps diverting his attention from my stare proves me right.

"Why am I here," I asked

"You'll find that out eventually"

"Ok, whose orders was it for me to be brought here"

"Again you'll find that out soon"

"Wha--"

"Listen Shawdy I can't tell you anything about why you're here because I don't know, I was told not to tell you whose order it is for you to be here. So if you don't want anything imma just go"

"Aight fine, can I use the bathroom"

He groaned then walked out of the room. A minute later a big buff dude walks in and came and unchained me from the pole. He grabbed me by my arm and walked me out of the room and down a hallway. We pass a few doors then we finally get to the bathroom.

"You have 2 minutes," he said in a harsh tone

I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom. I used the toilet but didn't flush yet so I could give myself some time to look around. The bathroom was a complete dead end. The windows were bolted down and there wasn't any escape route in the ceilings.

I groaned in frustration then flushed the toilet. I washed my hand and then opened the door. The big mean dude took me by my arm and walked me back to the room.

Fighting him would be pointless because this guy looks like he'd knock me out with just a finger, I'll pass on that. He chained me back to the pole and prepared to leave the room but then I spoke.

"I'm hungry. All I wanted was a burger but no that was just too much to ask for huh? Y'all couldn't have waited till I ate" I said in all seriousness

Most people in my situation would probably be scared but me, I'm just annoyed. I was really looking forward to my burger and fries. I was really trying to go see my Nigga but these wack ass niggas had to fuck that up.

Speaking of fucking shit up these niggas destroyed my car.

"Well too bad I don't have any burgers." He walked out of the room and locked the door behind him. I rolled my eyes and groaned in annoyance.