Chapter 33

Chanel Rhodes|Nelle

*3 months later*

"Babe get up"

"What King?"

It's prom day and you got shit to do so get up" He said before smacking my butt.

I groaned and rolled my eyes before rolling over and dangling my feet off the edge of the bed.

"What time is it?" I asked as I got up and walked towards the bathroom.

"10:30 but you need to shower and eat something before you leave"

I just rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom closing the doors behind me.

I brushed my teeth and when I was finished I turned on the shower and began to undress.

When the water was hot enough I stepped in and started scrubbing my body.

After 15 minutes of washing up, I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower then wrapped a towel around myself.

I walked out into King's room and he was sprawled out across the bed scrolling through his phone.

I went over to the dresser and grabbed a pair of panties and a bra.

The whole time King had been staring at me.

"What?" I asked with attitude evident in my voice

"What's up with your face? Why you look like you got an attitude?" He said propping his head up on his pillow that was placed under his chin.

"I'm good" I mumbled.

He squinted his eyes before getting up off the bed to walk over to me.

He turned me around so I'd be facing him and when he did I looked away.

He used his thumb and pointer to turn my head back to him.

"What you got an attitude for?" He asked looking down at me.

This man was legit trying to bore holes into my soul with those damn green eyes.

"I don't have an attitude now can you move so I could get dressed, " I said again this time rolling my eyes.

He moved aside and leaned up against the dresser still watching me as I walked over to the closet.

I tossed stuff around trying to find clothes and mumbled stuff to myself.

I guess he got tired of my antics because baby boy walked over to the closet and snatched my lil' ass up.

Not in a way to hurt me just to get me in line if you know what I mean.

"You in here slamming shit and talking shit under your breath for no reason cause ain't nobody do shit to you. You gon' either tell me why the fuck you have an attitude or you gon' drop that shit." He said looking me in my eyes and I can see that he was getting upset.

"I just said I don't have an attitude now can you just move," I said trying to shrug him off.

"I got something that's gin fix that Lil attitude you got," He said as he leaned me up against then wall with a hand pressed against my throat then kissed me which I responded to by gladly kissing him back.

He broke the kiss and started placing small kissed on my neck.

Small kissed turned into him nibbling on it then sucking on the surface of my skin which caused me to moan out.