Chapter 23

Tyra Jones| Cookie

I'm laying here scrolling down my timeline on Instagram when suddenly I receive a dm.

DeeMan.1k - Hey Shawdy, I was scrolling on yah page and I was wondering could I get to know yah

Cookieeee - I have a Boyfriend.

DeeMan.1k - So wat? You can't have friends.

I swear these niggas use the same line. Shit's wack as fuck.

Cookieeee -

I'm not friendly

I'm not friendly.

DeeMan.1k - Oh damn my bad Shawdy, you just fine as hell so I thought I'd try to get to know you. I guess I'll just exit yah dms now.

I giggled out loud which caused Ace to look up at me from the spot he was laying between my legs with his head on my stomach.

"What's funny Babygirl"

I handed him my phone so he could read the messages. He read them then he spoke.

"That's why I love you Ma, be curving niggas like it ain't nothing"

"That's because it ain't nothing. The way I see it is I got something too good to fuck up. I feel no need to entertain a nigga when I have a whole man right here. In my opinion, if you give these niggas the time of day that's giving them a chance to disrespect your relationship and I'm not with allat." I said with a shrug

He looked at me for a min then he came up and kissed my lips. We kissed for a while then he removed his lips from mines and placed them on my neck.

He began sucking on my neck then he flicked his tongue over the same spot a few times which caused me to let out a light moan. He used a free hand to reach up under my tank top and caressed my breast using a thumb to play with my nipple all while still leaving a trail of hickeys on my neck. I couldn't help but bite my lips at how arousing this is.

He removed his lips from my neck and took one of my breasts into his mouth flicking his tongue over my nipple while using his hand to play with the other. He switched boob and continued this for a while then he began to leave a trail of kisses from my stomach down to my panty line and from my panty line down to my inner thighs purposely skipping over my box in a teasing manner.

He left a few hickeys on my inner thigh then used one hand to pull my panty to the side and a finger on the other to check how wet I was for him.