Chapter 11

Tyra Jones| Cookie

We're at Hakeem's place and I must admit it's much cleaner than I thought it would be, He's pretty organized for a boy. He has his own two story town house. The colors in his living room are red and white, which kinda reminds me of red velvet cupcakes. The art on the walls are extremely beautiful, you can tell that they were picked by a female.

He led us to his room and again I'm surprised by how neat everything is. The color pattern in his room is Black and gold, I instantly fell in love with his room.

"Your house is dope as hell" I said while looking around.

"Thanks Ma, My mom helped with the living room though. If it was up to my everything would be black" he said while looking at me taking in everything in his room. Just when I was about to reply my tummy growled.

" You hungry? I can order something for us to eat" he said while taking a seat on his bed.

"Yea you could do that " I said while looking at him.

To be honest I have butterflies in my tummy right now because he's staring at me. Not a perverted lust filled stare, one that make it seems as if he adores me. I've never had someone look at me this way before so it makes me nervous.

"Can I go take a shower right quick?" I said while biting my bottom lip and looking at the floor.

"Yea Ma the bathroom is right there, rags and towels are in the closet that's in there" He said still looking at me.

"Okay." I said while walking into the bathroom.

I went to to the closet and grabbed two wash rags and a towel. I used one of the wash rags to remove all my make up. I then used the ponytail holder I had on my wrist to put my my weave into a ponytail . I removed all of my jewelry and placed them on the bathroom's sink then stripped out of my outfit and hopped in the shower.

*15 mins later*

I hopped out the shower and started to dry off, then I remembered I don't have clothes here and I'll need something to put on. I wrapped the towel around me and walked out into the bedroom.

"May I please have something to put on" I said to Hakeem. He was texting somebody when I walked in.

"Yea, Give me a sec" he said while getting up to walk over to his dresser.

He pulled out a t-shirt and a pair of new boxers and handed them to me I went back into the bathroom to put them on.

Hakeem Bailey|Ace

I showered in the guest bathroom while Tyra was having a shower in mine. I heard my door bell ring so I'm assuming the pizza man is here. I walked downstairs to the front door paid and tipped the guy then collected our food. I went back upstairs and Tyra's on my bed making a snapchat video.

"Food's here."

" It's about time, I'm hungry as fuck" she said while rubbing her tummy.

I shook my head at her then grabbed the remote to turn on the tv and put it on Netflix.

"What are we watching?" Cookie asked while taking a wing from the box.

"Idk, what do you wanna watch?"

"Can we watch the new season of Orange Is The New Black?" She asked with these big ole eyes that even if I wanted to say no I couldn't.

"Sure babygirl anything you want"

I turned off the lights then got under the covers beside her and played the first episode of the season. We ate until we both couldn't eat anymore and watched up until the fifth episode then she was knocked out with her head on my chest. I turned off the tv and allowed myself to drift off to sleep right along with her.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Another one down... Vote, Comment And Sharee.
--Dymond💕