Chapter 13

Tyree Jones|King

After we left campus we went to go check on all the traps, we saved the main one for last. When we pulled up at the main trap it was junkies outside coming to get their fix and supplier selling it to em. I dapped up the suppliers and went to the door where the two of our guards Biggs and Rock was standing.

I dapped them up and walked in to see naked bitches bagging the work in the front room. I walked to the kitchen to see more of em cooking the work and then there were the little corner boys coming to pick up the product and drop off the money. Everything seemed to be in place so I walked to the back where my office is. Ace was right behind me.

We're cooling I rolled a Joint and so did Ace and we put them bitches in a rotation. We were burning it down and cooling till I heard this noise.

"You heard that bruh?" I asked him while getting quiet to listen

" Yea, I thought I was tripping at first"

" I know these mutha fuckas ain't in here fucking when they should be making me money," I said getting up and pulling up my pants a lil bit.

We walked out in the hallway and we noticed the moaning was coming from My pops office he's usually not here this early so I'm confused.

I opened the door and My pops was in here fucking the shit outta this girl that's known around the way. I swear on cue me and Ace bust out laughing.

Shawdy Jumped up and started trying to cover herself by this point I'm on the floor crying. She rushed to get dress and ran out. Pops had already pulled up his pants.

"Pops you got a whole castle. Whatchu fucking hoes in here for" I asked still trying to recover from my laugh

"You just said it yourself she's a Hoe. Can't fuck a hoe in a castle" he said sanitizing his hands

This man a whole joke, I swear my granny dropped him when he was younger.

"Why you here so early anyway?" I asked him

" I had a meeting with the Cubans earlier and when I left there I just came here " he said pouring a glass of scotch.

We talked for a bit more then in walked Nelle and Cookie. They look completely different from how they looked this morning might I add.

" What Y'all doing here?" Ace asked before I got the chance to.

Nelle smart mouth ass was the first to respond.

"Business. Getchu some" she said rolling her eyes.

Both her and Cookie walked over to hug pops and give him a peck on his cheeks.

"That's why you got hoe juice on yah lips," Ace said and me and him started laughing. Cookie stood there looking unamused and Nelle was looking confused.

" Anyways pops... We're here, you said you needed to speak to us?" Cookie asked while taking a seat in the chair in front of pops desk.

"Ah yes, all of you go to the meeting room I'll be there in 5. Go get Taee and the rest of em from the basement.

"Why they down there?" I asked

"One of the corner boys decided to play with my money," he said

I didn't even respond I just shook my head and walked out. I went to go get all the other niggas then met everybody else in the meeting room.

                 Chanel Rhodes|Nelle

We're here in the meeting room waiting for the pops to start this meeting and the new boy who was jumped in only a few weeks ago was hard down staring in my face. At first, I wasn't going to say nothing but he kept staring and I got irritated.