Epilogue

2 Months Later...

                 Chanel Rhodes|Cookie

It's now the third week of July and everybody in the gang who's planning to go out of state for College are leaving today.

Right now I'm helping Tyra pack some of her boxes.

After talking things over with Ace she decided she'd move out to Texas with him since she too got accepted to Texas A&M.

"Man I'm really gonna miss you babes. Who am I supposed to have girl time with now?" I said with a pout

She walked over to me and hugged me really tight.

"I'm really gonna miss you too Pooh. I'll FaceTime you as often as I can and we can have girls time that way" She said still hugging me

After a while, we broke the hug and went back to packing her things.

"You ready? I got the truck downstairs" Ace walked into the room and said as we taped up her last box.

She's nodded in response and then he came In and grabbed a box before bringing it down to the truck.

"Before I forget, here I got you something," Cookie said as she went into a drawer and pulled out a small box.

The box contained two bracelets, one for me and the other was for her.

The bracelet held a few charms. One of the charms said Best friend, another was a custom charm with our picture engraved and there was another one with the date we became Best friends. The rest of the charms were decorative and didn't really have much meaning behind them.

She took both of the bracelets out and put one around my wrist and the other around hers.

"This is so pretty I love it," I said pulling her into another hug.

After a few seconds I pull back and spoke.

"I got you something too. Give me a second to go get it"

I walked into King's room and pulled the items from the closet before walking back into her room where King and Ace were bringing out the last two boxes.

I handed her the College Survival Kit basket I made her and the Framed Collage of pictures of her and me with little notes beneath them.

The basket was really just a bunch of candy, Snacks, Drinks and Gifts cards to Star Bucks and Chick-fil-A. There was also a bear in the basket.

She was talking but I wasn't really hearing her. That's when she walked over and wiped my face before hugging me.

"Awe Pooh don't cry," She said kissing my forehead

"I don't want you to go," I said pouting again

"You sound like my girlfriend," She said causing the both of us to laugh.

"You know what bitch bye cause you can't ever take anything seriously," I said again still laughing

"Nah But but seriously I promise to come visit on the very first break we get," she said again