Chapter 4

Chanel Rhodes|Nelle
So it's Friday and it's the last period of the day. To say that I'm happy it's the weekend would be an understatement. Mrs. James was talking about a play that's coming up or whatever I wasn't really interested so I placed my head on my desk and went to sleep.

(30 minutes later)

I woke up to someone shaking me, I looked up to see who it was and it was King(Tyree). "Come on ma it's time to go." I looked around to see that everyone was leaving I grabbed my bag and we headed out to the parking lot.

Over by the cars it was Jaylin(jay), Hakeem(Ace), Demar(Dee) and Taevon(Taee) their all apart of the gang DBD including King. These are his closest friends.

He gave his boys dap while I said hey and gave them each a hug. I looked around and seen Tyra(Cookie) sitting on the hood of her car so I walked over to her and gave her a hug. We talked for a while until the boys walked over and got in on the conversation.

"Aye Nelle we was wondering if could we come over to your house for a chill session"

"That's cool "

"Ard coo"

We all loaded up into separate cars. I rode with Cookie, Jay rode with King and Dee, Taee and Ace rode together.

(At the house)

Cookie and I were the first to pull up at the house so we waited for the others to pull up and we all went in at the same time.

Everyone kinda just made themselves comfortable while me and Cookie went to go change.

We both put on a tank top and grey sweatpants with ankle socks. We were dressed alike except my tank top was blue and hers was red.

We went back downstairs and the boys started complaining about being hungry so we ordered from Pizza Hut. We ended up getting four boxes of pizza, two pans of pasta, 100 piece wings and 2 bottles of soda.

When the food came we pigged out and watch old hood movies (if you don't know what those are they are movies like Menace II Society, Boyz in the hood, Poetic Justice, etc). Everyone ended up spending the night at my house just because they were too lazy to drive.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Don't really like this chapter but eh. Share, comment, vote.
--Dymond 💕