Chapter 15

Tyra Jones|Cookie

When we left the trap Ace and I made a quick stop at Walmart because he needed to get grocery for his house. As we're walking through the snack aisle trying to pick up snacks for his daughter, Lola walked up.

"Hey Ace what brings you here?" She said Touching his arm

"The same thing you're doing here, buying shit. Then again you might be stealing shit" he said shrugging her off

"Oh Tyra I didn't see you there," she said in a dry tone looking me up and down.

At this point, I'm praying that I don't have to put my hands on this female. She's really pushing it right now.

"Don't speak in my direction. That'll get you spat on." I said with annoyance written all over my face

"I dare you. I swear I don't care who your daddy is or who your brother is, if you spit on me I swear imma fuck you up" she said all loud drawing attention

I was about to hawk and spit on that hoe but then Hakeem grabbed me and we started walking in the direction of the freezer aisle.

After about a next 35 minutes in the store, we were checking out and preparing to head to his house.

                           -At the house-

I just hopped out the shower and now I'm wearing one of Ace's t-shirts with nothing but panties underneath. I put my weave into two Big braids then walked into the living room to see Ace on the phone. He seems to have been talking to one of the boys and was saying something about everybody going to my house later.

I sat on the couch next with my back against the armrest and placed my feet in his lap. After about another minute or so he got off the phone.

"Everybody's linking up at your place later for a chill session," he said rubbing my feet

"OK. Can we watch a movie until it's time to go?" I asked

"Anything you want babe. "

We were watching the movie Beyond the Lights until somebody rang the doorbell. I groaned in annoyance and moved my feet so Hakeem could get up to answer it, I was right behind him.

He opened the door and standing there was his Babymother, I think he said her name was Nessa and this pretty ass baby girl. She's freaking gorgeous.

"Daddy," she said running and hugging Ace around his legs.

He picked her up and started kissing all over her face causing her to giggle. It was by far the most cutest thing I've ever seen.

"Hey princess I missed you"

"I miss you," she said in her little baby voice

I completely forgot that his Babymother was there until she cleared her throat. Ace placed the baby down and told her to go play which cause her to run in the direction of her room.

"Why're you here Nessa... I'm not supposed to get her until this weekend"

"I'm tired, I'm tired of every damn thing I only had that stupid ass little girl so we could be together"

"The fuck you tryna say yo"

"I don't want that dumb ass child, that's your baby, not mine. I'm about to go live my life fuck you and her"

Hearing just how selfish this bitch was made me mad. That little girl didn't ask to be here so getting mad that she tried to used her to get to Ace but it didn't work is selfish. She's about to walk out of that little girl's life because she's not getting her way.