Chapter 9

Chanel Rhodes |Nelle

So we're at this party and they're turnt as fuck, I'm talking bout it's hella packed in here and everyone seems to be having a good time. We've been here for about two hours now and it's still lit.

I'm with King at the Bar while Cookie's in V.I.P with Ace and the rest of the crew.

"Aye lemme get four bottles of Ciroc and four shots of tequila," King said to the bartender who was trying a little too hard to impress him. She ain't even all that if you ask me but Ayee it is what it is.

We never get ID'd when we're out at clubs or bars because everyone knows who we are who we're affiliated with and our relation to them.

"You bout to do four shots by yourself?" I asked looking up at him considering that even in heels this nigga still manages to be taller than me.

"Nah, you're about to do em with me." He said with this smirk on his face. Now I don't know if it's the liquor getting to me or my best friend just seems 10 times sexier tonight. I think it's the liquor.

"How you just gon volunteer me to do stuff," I asked with a small smile even though I know I'm gonna do them with him.

"Aight you're right, Bestfriend can you take these shots with me pleaseeeee?" He said making this cute lil puppy dog face.

The bartender came back over with the shots and on the count of three, we both took two each then headed back over to the V.I section with the bottles of Ciroc in an ice bucket.

                       Tyra Jones|Cookie
I'm here Viben with Hakeem and the rest of the crew in V.I.P when some random broad appeared out of nowhere.

"What you doing up in here with my man?" Shawdy said. She had another random broad standing next to her.

"Pause lil ma. Who your nigga? Cause last I checked Ace don't have a bitch" I said while looking between her and Hakeem.

"We been together for three years now so Imma need for you to hop off his tip before me you have problems, "she said snaking her neck and attempting to flip her stiff ass weave while pointing a finger at me.

All this time I'm looking at this bitch like she lost her rabbit ass mind. I don't care what she hollering bout but Shawdy tryna check me. I ain't fucking with that.

"Oh word? And if I don't fall back what you gon do?" I asked her while taking a seat on Hakeem's lap.

I guess that made her mad because she swung but due to quick reflexes I weaved her hit and started tagging her ass. That's up until her minion decided she wanted to jump in.

                Chanel Rhodes|Nelle
Approaching V.I.P I noticed there seemed to be a lot of commotion going on and folks began crowding around. I got a little bit closer and noticed that my Best friend was getting jumped and  I started to see black.

Next thing I know I'm grabbing one of the girls and banging her head in the glass table they had in the area. After a good 2mins, I feel myself being pulled up off Shawdy.

I don't like people grabbing me when I'm fighting so I started to swing on whoever this person was until they grabbed my arms.

I looked to see that it was King and that kinda calmed me down. I saw Ace holding Cookie over his shoulder and taking her outside of the club.
------------------------------------------------------------
Their Night was going good up until those girls arrived?

Who are they?

What's gonna happen between Ace and Cookie?

Well, that's something I can't tell Y'all. Stay tuned to find out. In the meantime though Vote, Comment and Tell your friends☺️💕
--Dymond💕