Chapter 10

Hakeem Bailey|Ace
I have Tyra in my passenger seat and to say she's pissed would've been an understatement. Shawdy is livid. She has her arms crossed with this mad look on her face and she's breathing hard due to the fact that she just got done fighting. All I can think is Imma fuck Nessa up because she probably just ruined something great.

"Who was that bitch Ace?" She asked me. That's when I realized I never told her about my daughter. But the hood talks so I'd assume she knows.

"That's Nessa we have a two year old together, but me and her don't have any relations," I told her truthfully because I and Nessa really have nothing going on.

"One why you never told me you have a daughter Hakeem? And two that bitch doesn't seem to know that because she coming at me sideways in the club."

" Honestly I thought you knew that I have a daughter, I just assumed you heard through the grapevine like everyone else."

" No Hakeem I didn't know that you have a daughter but the next time your Bm decide she wanna approach me like that she's getting more than an ass whooping"

I laughed a little. She had this cute little pout on her face and her hair was all wild from Nessa pulling on it. I don't understand how is this possible, after a fight she still manages to be drop-dead gorgeous.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked with this confused look on her face.

"Because you're beautiful as fuck, I just can't help but admire you," I said.

Shit, I know I sound corny as fuck right now but it's the truth.

"Thank you" Her light bright ass was blushing and shit

"You gon spend the night at my place with me?" I asked

"Sure lemme just text Nelly and King"

With that, I backed out of the club's parking lot and made my way to the other side of town.

                     Tyree Jones|King
I'm leaned against my car with Nelle beside me and she's mad as hell. I'm still confused on why my sister was getting jumped but I'll figure that out in the morning.

"ShortStack calm down," I said with a little laugh because she kept mumbling shit like "these bitches just jumped my Bestfriend" "they got me so fucked up" it was funny. One thing I can say is Nelly got hands, this short ass female will fight any and everybody she doesn't give a fuck what size, shape, age or race.

"Mann no, Who were those bitches anyway? "She asked me with this slightly confused look on her face.

"I don't know them but I'll find out in the morning but for right now calm down"

"Fine can we go now? I have a headache and my feet hurt " she said in this whining voice

"Yea ma, we can go," I said while leaning off my truck and opening the passenger door for her then waiting til she gets in.

"Thank you," she said with a small smile while getting in. After she was situated I closed the door and walked around to the Drivers side and got in.

"Cookie just texted me saying she's spending the night and Ace's place," Nelly said while looking down at her phone.

"Well, then I guess it's just me and you. Where you want me to drop you off"

She thought for a little bit then told me that she'll spend the night at my place. I really don't mind.

"Aight so my place it is," I said while pulling off.

"Best friend I'm hungry can we stop and get something to eat before we go the house," she asked me with her eyebrows slightly raised

"Yea ma. What do you want?"

"Waffle house sounds good right about now"

"Aight say no more," I said while driving in the direction of the nearest Waffle House.

There really wasn't much talking after that we kinda just rode in a comfortable silence. The only noise you could hear in the background was the song I Know x Pnb Rock playing low from my phone whose Bluetooth was connected to the radio. Nelle turned up the radio and started to sing along.

I did you wrong and baby girl I can't change that
But I wrote this song cause girl I don't want your heart
To way remain that, that way I left it, girl,
I know your heart was torn
And I don't want you to feel like you were all alone
Girl, it wasn't you but instead, it was me
And everything will be alright even though it's hard to see
Baby girl don't stress the fact that you ain't got a man
I'm sorry that I hurt you, baby, you don't understand
Listen I know I did you wrong
And baby ain't no changing that
But girl our love strong
So maybe we can take it back to, to that one point in time
Girl when you were mine
And I was always on your mind [x2]
Yeah
Now listen Shawty I know how you feeling
But I just had my own little problems I had to deal with
Like all them other ladies that I was sneaking round with
Telling me that they should be my one and only down chick
But I just couldn't see at the time that you was hurting
And I just hope this song that I'm singing to you is working
Cause I just can't breathe without you
Girl I can't eat without you
(Girl) I can't sleep without you
Baby I can't be without you
Listen I know I did you wrong
And baby ain't no changing that
But girl our love is strong
So maybe we can take it back to, to that one point in time
Girl you were mine
And I was always on your mind[x2]
Yeah
I ain't fell I love since you
It want real if it wasn't you
I swear different bitches they can't fuck with you
The way you left me girl, what was a thug to do

Nelle can sing. Her voice is amazing but not a lot of people knows because she's kinda shy when it comes to singing. When the song ended she turned the radio down and I was just pulling into Waffle House.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Y'all already know what to do. Vote, comment, tell your friends☺️
--Dymond💕