Chapter 18

Tyree Jones|King

I'm on my way over to Bria's house, it's about a 30-minute drive from Nelle's house. Speaking of Nelle, I wonder what's wrong with her I know she said she's fine but I'm not buying that.

I pulled up to Shawdy's house and called her to open the door, she said ok so I took the keys out of the ignition and walked up to her door.

She opened the door wearing some jean shorts and a tank top.

I gave her a hug and she led me down the hall and into her room.

"Make yourself at home"

I took my shoes off and sat on the bed beside her, we were watching a movie on Netflix.

30 minutes into the movie she turned around straddled me, I wasn't expecting it so I was kind of taken back.

She started placing kisses on my neck and I guess she saw the hickey because she pulled back and looked at me.

"You got a girlfriend?" She asked with an amused smirk

"Nah, it's from a game of truth or dare last night"

"Oh, I don't care I was just asking, " she said before she went back to doing what she was doing

After a while she took off my shirt and started kissing on my chest, it felt good and all that but we're fucking not making love, so I flipped it to where I was on top. I kissed her then started to remove her top, then came her bra.

She then flipped us back over and started tugging on my joggers. I helped her to get them off and when they were off shawdy went to work, I'm talking about straight throat action. This shit felt so good I had to focus hard as hell so I wouldn't buss quick.

When I couldn't take it no more I pulled her head up and grabbed a magnum out of my wallet, I slid it on and told her to get on all fours. She did as told and I started beating it up from the back. The room was filled with nothing but Moans, Shawdy's loud as hell might I add.

She told me she wanted to ride so I laid back and made her do her thing. After she orgasmed for about the fourth time, I finally caught my release.

She rolled off of me and laid next to me trying to catch her breath.

"Haven't had some bomb dick in a while " she said looking over at me then back up at the ceiling

I chuckled then got up to throw the condom away.

"Your butt's cute"

"That's gay Ma but let's go shower "

She got up and started walking with a limp, it took everything in me not to die laughing.

We took a shower together which ended up turning into round two. After the shower, I got dressed in the clothes I came over in. She changed the sheets and we chilled for a bit more then I told her I had to leave.

She walked me to the front door and gave me a hug then told me she was about to take a nap and she'd text me when she woke up.

I made my way back to Nelle's house, pushing 75 all the way there. When I got to her house I parked next to Dee's truck and hopped out, using my key to open the front door.

Nobody's downstairs so I went upstairs to Nelle's room.

I walked in and she's sitting up on her laptop surrounded by a bunch of papers.

"Hey, watchu doing?" I asked

I started to strip out of my clothes so I could change into some Nike sweat shorts.