Chapter 5

Tyree Jones |King
  I woke up to my phone going off. I answered without looking at the caller ID to soon find out it was my pops.

" Lil Nigga wake yo ass up and you and them niggas need to be at the warehouse in 2hrs," He said extremely loud due to the fact that I just woke up

" Aight pops damn it's too early in the morning for all that damn yelling "

" Who the hell you talking to boy and its damn near 12 o'clock and yo ass still sleep " I love my pops to death but he tripping right now.

"That's exactly my point old man but I'll see yo muscle head ass at the warehouse, " I said

" Aight Ole cable box neck having ass Nigga  " this man a trip

"Aight," I said ending the call

  Just then I noticed we were all still at Nelle's house and she was laying on my chest. She's so beautiful when she's asleep I could get used to waking up to this every morn...Wait what the hell am I thinking Nelle's my best friend nothing more nothing less.

I tried to get up without waking her, at first she started to toss and turn but then she fell back asleep.

I got up and woke up all the boys and told them what my dad said. We were all about to head home to shower and shit for this meeting so I wrote the girls a note letting them know wassup.

" Best friend my pops called for a meeting so that's where we went if you were wondering and Cookie you look like the definition of the struggle ole "all my life I had to fight" face Aihh but anyways we'll be back a Lil bit later" -- King 👑 

Then I left and went to the apartment Cookie and I share to get ready for this meeting.

                   Chanel Rhodes|Nelle
I woke up to a foot by my face. I looked over to see that it belongs to Tyra, then I noticed that all the boys were gone and it was empty pizza boxes and stuff everywhere. I groaned and got up to take a shower.

After my 20 minute shower, I brushed my teeth then got dressed (outfit in the mm)

I grabbed my phone which was charging while I showered and headed downstairs. By this time Cookie has already woken up showered and was now working on breakfast.

"Good morning boo you look cute," I said while kissing her on the cheek.

" Morning boo you looking pretty good yourself," she said

" Well you know how I do," I said while flipping my hair over my shoulder pretending to be cocky.

Then we bust out laughing together.

She fixed our plates, we ate then rinsed the dishes and put them in the dishwasher afterward we went to go clean up our mess in the living room. After about 15mins we were finally done and are now sitting on the couch.

" So what's the plan for today," Cookie asked while texting away on her phone

"Idk, wanna go to the mall?" I asked

" Yea. Ace just texted me about this party at Club Levels tonight that start at 8 and all the boys are going and want us to go you down?" She said

"I mean it's a Saturday night and we ain't got shit to do so why not?"

"Aight coo. Now we definitely have to go to the mall cause I need a new outfit" she said all hyped

I looked at her crazy ass and shook my head. I grabbed my keys and we were about to head out when I saw a sticky note on the coffee table.

I read it out loud and started laughing at King ole childish ass. Tyra, on the other hand, was calling him to curse him out. I swear I can't deal, my best friends are something else yo. I swear I don't know what I'd do without them.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Uhh, could have been a better chapter. Anyways please leave some feedback and please vote. Next chapter will be better I promise.
--Dymond💕