Chapter 30

Chanel Rhodes|Nelle

"Who's Jasmine, King?" I asked as I stood in front of him with my arms crossed.

"Just a friend Nelle damn, why're you bugging?" He asked as he paused the game then placed the controller down.

"Just a friend? Shit, she can't be much of a friend if I've never met her. Why's she blowing your phone up if she's just a friend King?"

"Yo Nelle you're deadass bugging for nothing," he said running his hands over his face

"Oh, word? So why did you change the password to your phone and take my fingerprint off then? And why did you make it so that when the messages pop up on your screen you have to unlock the phone in order to read them?" I asked again this time throwing his phone down on the bed and waiting for an answer.

He didn't respond he just let out a frustrated sigh then ran his hand over his face. When he got to his goatee he started tugging on it.

"Why you coming at me crazy like I'm cheating or sum? Somebody came to you or sum? Cause you never act like this" He said looking up at me as if he was really waiting for an answer.

"Ok King if you don't have anything to hide what's the password to your phone?" I asked him before picking up the phone off the bed.

"I'm not giving you the password Shawdy" He said before picking back up the controller and taking the game off pause.

"Oh, so you do have something to hide?" I said with this little laugh but I'm anything but amused right now.

"No, but I don't see why you need my password?" He said again before shrugging his shoulders.

I didn't respond I just threw the phone not caring where it landed or if it would be damaged or not then I walked out of his room.

Fuck this shit I'm going home. I'm good off all that shit.

I went to the guest room and grabbed my duffel bag then started to pack all of my things in there. When I grabbed everything from that room I went back to his room and started grabbing all my things from in there.

"Where are you going Chanel?" He asked after pausing the game again.

Ignored.

"So you're gonna play like you don't hear me talking to you?"

Ignored again.

When I finished grabbing all of my belongings and stuffing them in my bag I zipped it up and tried to leave his room but he was standing in the doorway.

"Excuse me"

"Nah Shawdy, we're gonna talk first"

"There's nothing to talk about. When I wanted to talk you wasn't tryna talk, I don't wanna talk no more."

"Nelle, you really got a whole attitude right now for what though?"

"King could you just move. I'm good. You're good. We're good. Just move"

"Where are you going?"

"Home, I do live somewhere you know or did you forget?"

"Ok but I don't want you to go home," He said reaching out to touch me but I backed up so he wouldn't.

"That's cute. Could you move though?"

"So you're really about to leave right now?" He asked looking down at me

I just stared back at him with the same dumb ass look he was giving me.

Just as he was about to say something his phone started ringing.