Chapter 24

Chanel Rhodes| Nelle
I just left school and I'm talking to King on the phone. He didn't come to school today because he has business to handle so I'm about to go over to his place.

"Baby you want something to eat? I'm about to stop at Whataburger"

"Nah Babygirl I'm good just hurry up and get here"

"Ok babe I will"

"Pop's calling me Babygirl lemme call you back"

"Aight babe, I should be there in a few anyways"

I decided I'd just go to the Whataburger that's by his house so I hopped on the highway. When I hopped on the highway a black car came behind me. Come to think about it this car has been following me for a while now.

Just to make sure that I'm really being followed I switched lanes to see if the car would come over. Sure enough, it switched lanes behind me.

I sped up and started drifting through traffic then took the closest exit. I turned down a random street and the car was still hot on my tail. Out of nowhere a random black van pulled up and drove directly into the side of my car causing me to lose control and my car to flip.

I hit my head on the dashboard and everything became dark. All I heard were the sound of footsteps next to my car and a few different voices before I passed out.
*
*
*
                        Omniscient

The driver of the of the black car hopped out and made their way over to Chanel's car. He checked to see if she's alive and when he found a pulse he called out his men that were in the black van.

His men took Chanel from the Car and threw her into the back of the van. They tied her hands and feet then they drove off.

After about an hour and a half of driving, they pulled up to a building in the middle of nowhere. Literally.  The nearest building was miles away. The only things surrounding this building were trees, lots and lots of trees.

Two of the men lifted Chanel out of the van and brought her into the building. They brought her into the basement and chained her to an iron pole then left the room locking the door behind them.

Chanel was still knocked out from the impact of the accident.
*
*
*
                          Anonymous

I finally got Princess Chanel. I know this means war when they find out she's gone but that's exactly what I'm hoping for. I've been preparing for this for a while now.

It will take them a while to figure out where she's being kept. When they finally do and they come here I'll be waiting. I'll be ready to take them all out 1 by 1. They say revenge is a dish best served cold. What I'm about to dish out is cold enough to be the start of winter.

Kidnapping her was just to set the ball in motion. Now that it's rolling all I have to do is wait just a bit longer. Just a tad bit longer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Okay.... this chapter is short, Y'all don't have to tell me I know 😫 But it was just to kick things off.

Does anyone have any ideas of who the Anonymous character might be?

What revenge is this person talking about? What did the gang do to them?

The kidnapped my baby Nelle, Y'all know King, Cookie and the rest of the gang is about to cut up right?

Just stay tuned 😌Things are about to get crazy. But in the meantime, Y'all know what to do! Vote, Comment, and Shareee‼️

--Dymond💕